Main Menu

Hello......Hello...is anybody there?

Started by trekgeezer, August 04, 2006, 12:00:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fearless Freep

It fluctuates from monthto month or so.  I haven't posted much because I haven't seen many movies recently that were really post worthy and not many of the threads have eliicted reactions from me.  Plus my work/life schedule has changed such that I don't have much time to post
=======================
Going places unmapped, to do things unplanned, to people unsuspecting

peter johnson

Me, I've just been dealing with Life Stuff -- usually the northbound product of a southbound horse --
yours in making a living . . . If you call that Living!!
peter johnson/denny crane
I have no idea what this means.

trekgeezer

I think we need a roll call once in a while. I know I've been missing Odinn7 and Menard. I know Menard was dealing with some heavy stuff and last I heard he didn't have an internet connection.

And you thought Trek isn't cool.

Menard

Still don't have an internet connection. The one I have borrowed for tonight is not as crippled as it has been, but this computer is so damned infected with spyware that it keeps hogging part of the connection. I am trying to chase down the bandits, but they are well hidden. Adaware does nothing, as usual, and it seems pointless to fix their computer (again!!!) because they'll just screw it up again.

Oh well. That was just me letting off some steam. (:

odinn7

I'm here...I've been busy with many things. Doing work around the house, on the cars. Went to Arizona to visit my mother. Went on vacation. Things going on at home...also I am a moderator on a different board and that takes much time and I've also been setting up with a new ghost hunting group.

I haven't given up on Badmovies.org and I still think of you guys all the time. I do hope to start getting back here more often. I miss this place.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You're not the Devil...You're practice.