Main Menu

ALERT: What should we name Clockworkcanary's film?

Started by Scott, March 05, 2007, 07:58:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which of these is the best title?

Solar Wars: Brando vs Crigta
0 (0%)
Battle For Uranus
0 (0%)
Demon From Down Under
0 (0%)
Aaron & Jin's Excellent Adventure
0 (0%)
Zombies Of Venus
0 (0%)
Solar Gods
0 (0%)
Super Crazy Worlds
1 (11.1%)
The Dead Conquer Earth
1 (11.1%)
From The Dead
0 (0%)
The Return Of Brando
0 (0%)
Super Porcupine Omelet
5 (55.6%)
Le Fabulou Destinie D'Jean Un Aron
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: March 07, 2007, 01:47:40 PM

clockworkcanary

Yeah that's a good idea.  Perhaps we can use this thread to talk about what we think/how we react to the story, without cluttering up the story thread itself -what ya think? 

Oh...and I really like the idea of trying to get more writers to join in.  I'm glad we have a few readers and I'm really hoping they help contribute here and there, even if it's something small.  Don't be afraid to write people - we won't make fun of ya too much lol j/k.  Hell, feel free to do a "meanwhile..." or a flashback scene (relevant or not to the story - your choice), "elsewhere" or any type of subplot ya want.  I say make references to scenes in your favorite movies like I do (lots of Star Wars references as you've probably noticed), parodies, farces, plays-on-words, etc.,

So I challenge each of you readers who haven't written yet to at least make a post :)  -especially the site's main writers :)  heh.

...and BTW, I hope I'm not the only one reading this story and laughing out loud while everyone else at work looks at me like I'm crazy!
Join us as we discuss all things schlock at Three Knock Theater podcast:

Facebook Group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/197572800347267/

Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrLYkyXabfSwpcRQjhUMErQ

Scott

Quote from: clockworkcanary on March 06, 2007, 02:44:31 PM
Yeah that's a good idea.  Perhaps we can use this thread to talk about what we think/how we react to the story, without cluttering up the story thread itself -what ya think? 

A side board with recaps to the main thread is ideal.  :thumbup:

Doc Daneeka

Well, I've created a recap! It's posted under "THE DEAD CONQUER EARTH"

And how about using SPO for the official name, Dead conquer and Fabulou as foreign release titles, and the others for possible working titles?

https://www.youtube.com/user/silverspherechannel
For the latest on the fifth installment in Don Coscarelli's Phantasm saga.

Poogie

Was it OK to put the News  Update in there, because if it isn't I can delete it? I don't want to ruin the story in any way.  :smile:
Boogie...Boogie...Boogie...Boogie...  

Poogie

What does no response mean? Don't worry, it won't bother me if you would like this "News Break" deleted......  :smile:

Scott

Well..........I've contacted Lord Brando about this and he never liked the commercialization of anything. What he is doing at this moment is preparing a portal that will take you into the script so you can delete the post, but you have a limited time in there before they move on. A post like this can only be deleted this way. Your already delaying his castle search this morning. If you get stuck in there you'll have a hard time getting back to the forum except through the Interactive Bad Movie thread. The choice really isn't up to you. Lord Brando wants it removed, so the decision is really out of your hands................ Be patient you'll be with Lord Brando as soon as everthing is aligned.

Poogie

I take that as a yes....thank you very much for letting me know.   :smile:

Scott

Again like I said it can't be deleted from here........you have to go there to delete.

Scott

clockworkcanary

Sorry I haven't been posting - stayed home today with sick kid so barely time to log on.  I'm cool with whatever - hehe - commercials - never thought of that hehe.  Too bad youtube can't be done on this dialup at home and it's is firewalled at work, so someone will have to describe it for me lol.  
Join us as we discuss all things schlock at Three Knock Theater podcast:

Facebook Group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/197572800347267/

Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrLYkyXabfSwpcRQjhUMErQ

Menard

Quote from: Scott on March 07, 2007, 01:25:54 PM
Well..........I've contacted Lord Brando about this and he never liked the commercialization of anything. What he is doing at this moment is preparing a portal that will take you into the script so you can delete the post, but you have a limited time in there before they move on. A post like this can only be deleted this way. Your already delaying his castle search this morning. If you get stuck in there you'll have a hard time getting back to the forum except through the Interactive Bad Movie thread. The choice really isn't up to you. Lord Brando wants it removed, so the decision is really out of your hands................ Be patient you'll be with Lord Brando as soon as everthing is aligned.

Damn!

You gonna share those pills? :tongueout:

Poogie

It is done Lord Brando......thank you again....no body was answering me. I just took a chance when I put it in and after I did, I had second thoughts. Didn't want to ruin the story in anyway. Sorry about that.   :smile:

Poogie

Quote from: Menard on March 07, 2007, 01:37:14 PM
Quote from: Scott on March 07, 2007, 01:25:54 PM

Damn!

You gonna share those pills? :tongueout:
I wish I had some too......  :buggedout:

Scott

Clockworkcanary and Poogie, you both don't understand. Lord Brando says the post has to be removed. Lord Brando is making the arrangements to bring her into the script in order to remove the "commercial". A portal is being aligned and in order for the post to be deleted properly she must enter the storyline. This is not easy and the dangers are great. If she dosn't get out in time the portal will close and she won't be able to get back to California. My only concern is who's going to cook dinner for Dennis?

Menard

Quote from: Scott on March 07, 2007, 01:43:16 PM
Clockworkcanary and Poogie, you both don't understand. Lord Brando says the post has to be removed. Lord Brando is making the arrangements to bring her into the script in order to remove the "commercial". A portal is being aligned and in order for the post to be deleted properly she must enter the storyline. This is not easy and the dangers are great. If she dosn't get out in time the portal will close and she won't be able to get back to California. My only concern is who's going to cook dinner for Dennis?

And Scott has officially won his very own, official, BadMovies jacket, available in his choice of color; all come with extra long sleeves.