Main Menu

What do the B-filmers look like?

Started by Fausto, April 11, 2007, 09:51:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fausto

This is me and my friend Kim at a B-film meeting, provacatively posing for the camera (Of course, this isnt what it looks like; the depraved orgy didnt occur until later....).

From left: My friends Anthony, Joe (leader and founding member of the B-film Society) and Mary Ann, who has just recently passed away.
"When I die, I hope you will use my body creatively." - Shin Chan

"Tonight, we will honor the greatest writers in America with a modest 9 by 12 certificate and a check for three thousand dollars...three thousand dollars? Stephen King makes more than that for writing boo on a cocktail napkin." - Jimmy Breslin

peter johnson

Oh, I'm sorry, Trevor!!
I never got it before that you are your own Avatar!  Hiding in plain sight, as it were --
Again, I regret missing the opportunity to hoist a beer with Andrew, our fine-looking Marine Avatar -- That B-Master group shot reminds me of so many cast photos from so many productions.
Okay, stuffed bunny if you say so, Zapnaroth.  Thing looks like a carnivorous Tribble to me . . .
peter johnson/denny crane
I have no idea what this means.

Yaddo 42

If I had any online I'd post them or have them on the MySpace page, Ignatz will have to do for now.

I have a few I could get scanned in, but most are me holding new additions to the extended family or older ones with my old glasses, perpetual bad hair days, 30 extra lbs., and looks of being p**sed off or impatient that long standing depression and lack of self-esteem brings out so well in photos. I'm getting better, for now.

I'm thinking of going for a digital camera with part of my tax refund, maybe some images then. My old 35mm has had it, and between the new family members, new neighbors (minature horses), and seeking outdoor hobbies, I could use a new one.
blah blah stuff blah blah obscure pop culture reference blah blah clever turn of phrase blah blah bad pun blah blah bad link blah blah zzzz.....

RCMerchant

Ok. Just to show I'm a good sport,I'll show me sans drunken makeup job...this was with my son Jed,about 7 years ago,at his school conference meeting. I look the same,minus the long hair...gulp..here gooes(sigh)....

Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

Javakoala

Quote from: RCMerchant on April 14, 2007, 06:06:55 AM
Quote from: Javakoala on April 13, 2007, 11:03:01 PM
Oh, god, does anyone REALLY want to see this?

No complaints please.

Didn't I see you on the cover of a Lynyrd Sknyrd Album? I think it was Gimmme Back My Bullets...?   :wink:

Shhhhhh!!!!!  Dammit!  I died in the plane crash.  Oh, and Elvis and Jim Morrison say, "Hi."

Andrew

RCMerchant, I have to say that you look different by candlelight.  And, Javakoala, one year for Halloween you simply must paint your face blue and red, put on some leather armor, and strap a sword to your back.  I think it might be as fitting as KYGOTC's Joker.

Oh, and why is it that I think we need to mix Alex B's photo with Fausto's most recent.  You definitely need to get Kim some fishnets.

Quote from: Oldskool138 on April 12, 2007, 07:10:10 PM
Sweet I was on an LSD when I was in the Navy!  :teddyr:

I am always sick as a dog for the first few days I am on a ship.  For some reason, my body hates to adapt to stuff like that.
Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org

Mr. DS

http://www.geocities.com/darksider66/mark.html

This is from my college radio station days...please note the vintage Winger album I'm pointing at...nothing much has changed although my hair is a LOT longer now...
DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall

Trevor

:bouncegiggle: Hi peter, if you think that pic is, like, yukkies, wait til I update the thing. That was taken in 1990, b.t.w.  :teddyr: I am really starting to peel out.

Nice picture of the BMovieMasters, Andrew ~ the guy on the right in front with the large drink, could that be the famous Apostic?  :drink:
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

clockworkcanary

Well, this pic is about a year old.  Here is me with my daughter.  She's got a lot more hair now-a-days (and she moves much much quicker now too lol). 

Join us as we discuss all things schlock at Three Knock Theater podcast:

Facebook Group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/197572800347267/

Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrLYkyXabfSwpcRQjhUMErQ

Andrew

Quote from: Trevor on April 16, 2007, 03:39:14 AM
Nice picture of the BMovieMasters, Andrew ~ the guy on the right in front with the large drink, could that be the famous Apostic?  :drink:

Yes, that is the most amazing Apostic.  I am  uncertain why he looks like  he has a beef with the camera operator.  Funny, I cannot think who is holding the camera.  It could be Paul, Ken Begg's friend and often technical guru for Jabootu.com.
Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org

Oldskool138

Quote from: Andrew on April 14, 2007, 10:35:15 PM
I am always sick as a dog for the first few days I am on a ship.  For some reason, my body hates to adapt to stuff like that.

Yeah, we always had that problem with our Marines.  It was uncanny.  We wouldn't be out of the harbor and half of our troops were turning as green as their BDU's.  :smile:

Don't feel bad.  One sailor I knew had to man his underway station with a barf bag under orders of the captain.  That guy would turn three different shades of green during normal weather at sea.   :bouncegiggle:  I only got nauseous once (in four years) but that was during a hurricane.
He learned almost too late that man is a feeling creature... and because of it, the greatest in the universe........
-Dr. Paul Nelson (Peter Graves)

That gum you like is going to come back in style.
-The Man from Another Place

Tempest

Quote from: Zapranoth on April 13, 2007, 01:48:51 AM
That guy is just awesome, Tomb.  Do you have a picture of him in the real stuff?

Andrew looks just like I figured he would.  No nerve endings!  I knew it!   :teddyr:

Let's see... picture of me...  Here we go.

So, which one are you?

Menard

Coffin Joe

I can smell ants.