KILLJOY
CLOWNHOUSE
S.I.C.K.
VULGAR
BLOOD HARVEST
HE WHO GETS SLAPPED

Torgo

Quote from: RCMerchant on May 15, 2007, 05:58:51 PM
BLOOD HARVEST(1987) with Tiny Tim as a psycho clown. TINY TIM!!! That's scarey in itself!

Wow! Haven't heard of that one. I'll have to track it down sometime.
"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."

Doc Daneeka

So are older movies not allowed?  :question:

https://www.youtube.com/user/silverspherechannel
For the latest on the fifth installment in Don Coscarelli's Phantasm saga.

RCMerchant

I agree with Mr.Briggs....Chaney is pathetic,vengeful,and sadistic in HE WHO GETS SLAPPED(1924),and it's a GREAT movie...! If your not into silents...you should try them some time! You may be surprised. :thumbup:

Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

ghouck

Killer Klowns from Outer Space gets my vote also. Stephen King's IT was a little drawn out for my taste.

I just read about the Salva scandal, pretty nasty. . . 
Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution

SaintMort

yea if you're curious I'm the one who voted for Vulgar... I'm one of the only people I know who loved it

RCMerchant

Quote from: SaintMort on May 16, 2007, 04:04:11 PM
yea if you're curious I'm the one who voted for Vulgar... I'm one of the only people I know who loved it

Iv'e seen this movie for sale on the $2.00 rack of used videos at our local Video store,and been debating on buying it...NOW I must see it! Is it really that disgusting? What's it all about?  Saterday...I WILL BUY IT! :teddyr:
Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

KYGOTC

Quote from: Mr. Briggs Inc. on May 16, 2007, 05:28:10 AM
So are older movies not allowed?  :question:

Thats not it, ive just never seen it, so i dont know what its like. Ill just take your word for it and put it up.
"I'm a man too, you know! I go pee-pee standing up!"

KYGOTC

Quote from: ghouck on May 16, 2007, 02:36:34 PM
I just read about the Salva scandal, pretty nasty. . . 

What is the salva scandal?

MrRed

He molested - or at least attempted to - one of the young male actors in Clownhouse (the lead if I'm not mistaken), and ended up in the clink for a while.

Probably the reason there were no little kids (though lots of homoerotic overtones) in Jeepers Creepers...

Link - http://www.nndb.com/people/659/000058485/

Yeah, big surprise...

Laurel

Clowns scare the living spit out of me.  But He Who Gets Slapped kicks ass.
To achieve harmony in bad taste is the height of elegance.--Jean Genet

glenntastic

I haven't seen all of those, but out of the group that I have seen the Killer Clowns from Outer Space is the best overall.  That being said it was made to be funny, and that looses a few points in my book.  SICK was pretty awesome with some really funny parts and terrible acting, but got a little boring at times.  This was also true of Fear of clowns.  They are all gold though.

KYGOTC

Quote from: glenntastic on May 19, 2007, 07:20:21 PM
I haven't seen all of those, but out of the group that I have seen the Killer Clowns from Outer Space is the best overall.  That being said it was made to be funny, and that looses a few points in my book.  SICK was pretty awesome with some really funny parts and terrible acting, but got a little boring at times.  This was also true of Fear of clowns.  They are all gold though.

Yea, at one point I was going to buy FEAR OF CLOWNS but a friend told me that it was pretty slow.

SaintMort

I hated Fear of Clowns and S.I.C.K. but one of them was so bad I had to buy it to show other people how awful it truly was

that film was S.I.C.K.

I love films that look like I could have made it in my backyard (which I guess explains the obsession with troma flicks)

it

this movie is so good i watched it almost 29 times.

asimpson2006

I put my vote for Killer Klowns from out Space.  I'm not super huge on the clown thing, I just think they are creepy at times.