Main Menu

Name That Movie - Pictures

Started by Metropolisforever, October 14, 2008, 05:50:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KYGOTC

Quote from: Bull on February 15, 2010, 11:42:31 PM
Quote from: Rev. Powell on February 15, 2010, 11:08:13 PM
Skull, it occurred to me you are allowed to link to an outside source with nudity (rather than embedding) as long as you put a "NSFW" on it.  Like so:

"Offending" pic at http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z56/captnskullhead/808085.jpg (NSFW)

Sorry I didn't think of that solution before.

But I understand why your wife doesn't like the idea of you "posting butts" in your spare time.  :wink:

what does NSHW stand for?  :question:

I THINK you mean "nsFw" and it stands for "Not Safe For Work".
"I'm a man too, you know! I go pee-pee standing up!"

Skull

Ok how about this:

"First Pic" http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z56/captnskullhead/808085.jpg (Not Safe For Work)

Second Pic:

Hint: This is another giallo story...

Skull

Hmmm... No guesses

Ok, one more pic...  :hot:

JaseSF

1st pic Looks futuristic... 2nd pic - in fact he looks like an older version of Lemmy Caution.
"This above all: To thine own self be true!"

Skull

Quote from: xJaseSFx on February 16, 2010, 06:08:57 PM
1st pic Looks futuristic... 2nd pic - in fact he looks like an older version of Lemmy Caution.

not quite futuristic... Its an Italian Giallo filmed at a different location (the buildings may give you the idea where) with ~this~ famous actor [its almost a give away]

:)

JJ80

Perhaps "The Girl In The Yellow Pyjamas"?
There are few things more beautiful than a sporting montage with a soft-rock soundtrack

Skull

JJ80

There are few things more beautiful than a sporting montage with a soft-rock soundtrack

JaseSF

retrorussell

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."

Leah

gone in 60 second 2 (yes there was a sequel!!!!)
yeah no.

JJ80

Quote from: xJaseSFx on February 17, 2010, 01:27:08 AM
Miracle Mile?

Jase Sf: Spot on sir. You have the floor.

Retrorussell, Bull - those were some good guesses though by the way.

JaseSF

8) Cool! I knew that was Miracle Mile. Great little underrated film btw.. Anyways here's the next pic. Suspect this'll be easy for the classic lovin' folks around here:

Leah

yeah no.

JaseSF

Sorry No that not's it, but there is a star pictured above who is often associated with classic Horror...