Main Menu

Ugly People In Music

Started by Mr. DS, December 27, 2010, 11:58:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. DS

Who do you think are the ugliest people in music?  I'm sure there will be much disagreement but here is one of my top choices;

Rihanna

Those nostrils are like a horse's and her hair repluses me. Plus you could probably kick a field goal between her eyes. It doesn't help that her singing gets under my skin in a bad way too.

Mick Jagger

This guy has gotten way too much play while looking like this.
DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall

claws

Lady Gaga. But I refuse to post any picture.

Psycho Circus

Quote from: claws on December 27, 2010, 12:56:42 PM

I second that. I can't actually think of anyone else right now.

Paquita

I don't like to call other women ugly, but my vote would go for Courtney Love.  She has, or maybe had, the potential to look nice, but I just don't think she wants to.  

Rihanna and Lady Gaga must have some kind of visual impairment to go out in public looking like they do sometimes.  They both seem like they're naturally good looking, but they wear all this freaky garbage and they end up looking like Mrs. Peacock from Clue.

Rev. Powell

Disagree about Rihanna, she's a cutie---at worst, she's "oddly attractive."

I nominate this guy---looks like you took Mick Jagger, hit him in the nose with a hammer and then left him out in the rain for three days.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

Mr. DS

QuoteDisagree about Rihanna, she's a cutie---at worst, she's "oddly attractive."
Forgot to mention you could probably land a helicopter on that forehead.   :twirl: I agree with Tyler btw, those lips are bigger than Mick Jaggers.

Quote from: Circus Circus on December 27, 2010, 01:05:44 PM

I second that. I can't actually think of anyone else right now.
Lady Gaga has shades of seconds where she seems attractive then it disappears the next second.  Its a mystery.

Lemmy From Motorhead
DarkSider's Realm

Allhallowsday

Ugly people in music??  What a mean idea!!   :hatred: 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!

Leah

there are four people who are popular right now and deserve the vuvuzela (yes, I know, The vuvvuzela IS useFUL)- Bieber, Kesha (Ke$ha- you really need a $ as a "s"?), Katy Perry, and, as stated above, Lady Crap Crap.
yeah no.

Cthulhu

I second that, too.

Trevor

Quote from: Crazy Person Number 6 on December 28, 2010, 12:57:50 AM
The vuvvuzela IS useFUL

Not when you're miles away, lost in your own thoughts and some idiot blows one behind you without warning you first.  :buggedout: :buggedout:

There are some singers that I look at and say: "Did they have a shower or bath recently?" and shudder.  :buggedout:
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

Mr. DS

Quote from: Crazy Person Number 6 on December 28, 2010, 12:57:50 AM
there are four people who are popular right now and deserve the vuvuzela (yes, I know, The vuvvuzela IS useFUL)- Bieber, Kesha (Ke$ha- you really need a $ as a "s"?), Katy Perry, and, as stated above, Lady Crap Crap.
I actually think Katy Perry is beyond adorable. 
DarkSider's Realm

Trevor

Quote from: The DarkSider on December 28, 2010, 08:58:52 AM
I actually think Katy Perry is beyond adorable. 

I agree there, DS: what the heck she's doing with Russel Brand when there's you and me, I don't know.  :smile:
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

lester1/2jr

it's too bad she doesn't have any good songs.

Flick James

Quote from: lester1/2jr on December 28, 2010, 10:52:52 AM
it's too bad she doesn't have any good songs.

I can't say I'd ever listen to a Katy Perry song on my own, but I think everything is context-based. I watched the Victoria's Secret fashion show recently. I don't know, I've got this wierd heterosexual tendency that makes hot women modeling lingerie appealing. Anyway, Katy Perry performed a medley of her songs while the models did their thing, and the combination of the adorable Katy Perry doing her thing and the models in lingerie doing their thing made the music work. But aside from that, I would never have a Katy Perry song on my iPod.
I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org

major jay

I love them to death, but they are one ugly looking band.