Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:54:05 AM
713325 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Top 5: Post your favorite Bad Movies « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Author Topic: Top 5: Post your favorite Bad Movies  (Read 23340 times)
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2011, 04:51:49 PM »

the romanian Jack Frost is awesome. A great episode of MST3K as well.
Olivia Bauer
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2011, 10:18:17 PM »

5 is vacant. I haven't seen enough hilariously bad films

Try the one in your avatar. 

Unfortunately I've never seen "Glen or Glenda". Or for that matter any Ed Wood film. I'm just a huge fan of the Tim Burton film about the life of the under-skilled director.

Criswell
i got better
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2011, 11:18:20 PM »

Unfortunately I've never seen "Glen or Glenda". Or for that matter any Ed Wood film. I'm just a huge fan of the Tim Burton film about the life of the under-skilled director.
Wow seriously. Your a regular of this forum and you haven't seen a single Ed Wood film. Not even Plan 9? That stuff is essential man.

LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2011, 12:00:03 AM »

Wow seriously. Your a regular of this forum and you haven't seen a single Ed Wood film. Not even Plan 9? That stuff is essential man.

Frankly, I doubt someone could honestly call Glen Or Glenda a favorite. And I still Feel like Tim Burton was apologizing on Ed Wood's behalf. Burton's Portrait of just how bad the works of Wood were... Jeez, he made all sorts of improvements that mislead the viewer into thinking that Wood wasn't "that" bad, just misunderstood. But that's not the case! The Yolks didn't have wheels & mounts, they were just a couple of 2x4s nailed together & painted black.

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
SPazzo

My kinda toy...

« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2011, 01:13:54 AM »

AJ....  Right now, go watch an Edward D. Wood Jr. film.  Now.  Go.  Do it.  No more furry sites until you do.
Criswell
i got better
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2011, 01:23:30 AM »

AJ....  Right now, go watch an Edward D. Wood Jr. film.  Now.  Go.  Do it.  No more furry sites until you do.
Yes do it now. I don't care if you download it or whatever. Just watch one of them.

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2011, 11:03:51 AM »

Frankly, I doubt someone could honestly call Glen Or Glenda a favorite. And I still Feel like Tim Burton was apologizing on Ed Wood's behalf. Burton's Portrait of just how bad the works of Wood were... Jeez, he made all sorts of improvements that mislead the viewer into thinking that Wood wasn't "that" bad, just misunderstood. But that's not the case! The Yolks didn't have wheels & mounts, they were just a couple of 2x4s nailed together & painted black.

I called it a favorite earlier in this very thread!

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Olivia Bauer

« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2011, 03:01:55 PM »

Fine, I'll torrent "Plan 9 From Outer Space". Don't bug me to watch any other Wood films, I like talking about Bad Movies because I hate them. Very few bad films make me laugh, most give me headaches. I usually have one after my reviews, the worst headaches were from "Mac And Me" and "DREAMANIAC".

Olivia Bauer

« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2011, 04:29:54 PM »

That was an absolutely stupid reason to boo me, Criswell. Don't boo me for my opinions. I go on this site to make fun of movies I hate. I like to read REVIEWS of bad movies. Yes there are some bad films I laugh at, but most of the films are so stupid they give me headaches. I like to watch bad films get reviewed and riffed on. Booing me for my opinion of bad movies is childish and you've ruined my good mood. Thanks, oh so very much for that.

Criswell
i got better
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2011, 05:10:59 PM »

Its karma. It really means nothing.

Now onto the topic at hand
(These are in no particular order, just what comes to my head first

1. Godzilla vs Megalon
2. Bride of the Monster
3. Birdemic
4. Teenagers from outer space
5. Dead Alive/Braindead

These will likely change as time goes on.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 05:13:37 PM by Criswell » Logged

Olivia Bauer

« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2011, 05:14:57 PM »

Oh sure, the number means nothing. It's just a number, no it's the principle of booing. To boo is about the same as giving someone the middle fingers. It's a direct offense on the person basically saying, "What you said was stupid". Now have you ever called another person's opinion stupid before?

Criswell
i got better
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2011, 05:28:34 PM »

Oh sure, the number means nothing. It's just a number, no it's the principle of booing. To boo is about the same as giving someone the middle fingers. It's a direct offense on the person basically saying, "What you said was stupid". Now have you ever called another person's opinion stupid before?
I think your taking this a bit too far, maybe I shouldn't have booed you. I don't know. B-movies are something I enjoy and I find this forum a nice place to discuss this interest. I agree they can be stupid and cheap, but that's why I enjoy them, and yeah their are some I hate, but their are some I love. Why do you watch movies that give you headaches? That doesn't seem healthy. Nonetheless I not going to have anymore say into the matter if that's all you have to say.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 05:38:28 PM by Criswell » Logged

Olivia Bauer

« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2011, 05:39:53 PM »

I think your taking this a bit too far, maybe I shouldn't have booed you. I don't know. B-movies are something I enjoy and I find this forum a nice place to discuss this interest. I agree they can be stupid and cheap, but that's why I enjoy them, and yeah their are some I hate, but their are some I love. Why do you watch movies that give you headaches? That doesn't seem healthy. Nonetheless I not going to have anymore say into the matter if that's all you have to say.

I have stressed induced headaches. Most bad movies I watch are from riffs. Others I've riffed on my own.

bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2011, 06:39:33 PM »

The Room (2003)
Eegah! (1962)
Hobgoblins (1982)
Manos: The Hands of Fate (1966)
Godzilla’s Revenge (1969)

honorable mentions: Plan 9 From Outer Space, The Creeping Terror, BloodRayne, Troll 2

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Ińįrritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
akiratubo

« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2011, 12:37:30 AM »

1.  Dunyayi Kurtaran Adam

In no particular order:

Transformers: The Movie (1986 one, of course)
The Toxic Avenger
Warriors of the Wasteland (aka New Barbarians)
???

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Top 5: Post your favorite Bad Movies « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.