Main Menu

And your dead ringer is....

Started by Menard, July 24, 2011, 11:15:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menard

Ash's thread on Trevor's dead ringer in that picture, and certainly it looks like Trevor, made me think of a dead ringer for myself, and though I know we've had 'who do you look like' threads before...oh hell, let's just ask the question again.

For myself, oddly enough, even I had to do a double-take in the add-on intro to Doctor Butcher M.D.

In the footage they added on for The Doctor Butcher release, the guy playing the dark haired zombie walking alone looks very much like me.

Who is your double? Not necessarily somebody you sort of resemble, but someone who might make you look twice.

bob

Seth MacFarlane if he gained some weight or my fat ass lost a ton

I've also been mistaken for a good friend  of mine multiple times and he for me

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Mofo Rising

I don't have a picture of myself that shows how accurate this is, but apparently I am a dead ringer for Vinnie "The Chin" Gigante, also known as the Oddfather for pretending to be insane for several decades to avoid prison.

I'm not quite as fat yet, but that's what I look like.

My older brother is apparently a dead ringer for Paul Revere.

He's skinny now, because he gave up drinking, but that picture looks so much like my brother it's crazy.
Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills. The people it kills, get up and kill.

Derf

I have been told I look just like Jason Lee (at least in Chasing Amy) and that I resemble Nicolas Cage. I can see a resemblance to both depending on what angle I see them from, less so now that I am a fat slob.  :tongueout:
"They tap dance not, neither do they fart." --Greensleeves, on the Fig Men of the Imagination, in "Twice Upon a Time."

zombie no.one

one guy I know is convinced I'm a dead ringer for Chris Martin from Coldplay, and he always calls me Chris Martin as a joke. However I don't see any resemblance myself, and he's the only person ever to say this.

also my cousin thinks I look like Stephen Fry, and again I don't think so , and no one else except him has ever suggested it
please do not mock my potato.

Flick James

I have heard very few comparisons in my life, so I'm assuming I don't have a celebrity dead ringer, probably some schmoe somewhere.

I heard once when I was in my 20's and had long hair and wore roundish metal-framed glasses that I looked like John Lennon, but that was probably the hair and the glasses more than my face. Then one day I was lying down at the dentist office and the assistant said she thought I looked lik Nic Cage.

:buggedout:

It must be the narrow, weak chin.
I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org

dean

Sadly the one I get most is this:

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

Psycho Circus

Taime Downe from the band Faster p***ycat is who I look the most like:

But I've been told by a few people that I resemble Mark Patton from NOES II:

Hammock Rider

If an actor is a little bit husky and has a big square head, then I've probably been mistaken for him.
Jumping Kings and Making Haste Ain't my Cup of Meat

Ed, Ego and Superego

Pretty much anyone's brother in law.  Once my mom huggged some guy ina  store as she thought it was me on a surprise visit.
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes

Psycho Circus

Quote from: Ed on July 25, 2011, 01:15:19 PM
Once my mom huggged some guy in a store as she thought it was me on a surprise visit.

:bouncegiggle:

Doggett

Lots of people say I look like this guy:

Who ever he is....

:question:

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.

Ed, Ego and Superego

Even stranger... Two weeks later I was at the farmer's market and a woman thought i was HER son home on a surprise visit. 
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes

The Burgomaster

If you made a hybrid of these 4, you might get close:

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."

Killer Bees

One day, I was minding my own business in public (as I often do) and I had this gay guy screaming at me how much I look like Australian actress Virginia Gay.  I never heard of her, having not watched much television for a few years.  Apparently she was on a very popular tv medical drama called All Saints.

So I Googled her and I was devastated.  She's really weird looking  lol

He kept going on about how I must get told that all the time (no) and how people must always double take when they see me (no) and how people must always ask me for autograph (no again).

I like to think I'm like a curvier Tori Amos.  But that could just be my wishful thinking kicking in  :teddyr:
Flower, gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine
Heal what has been hurt
Change the fates' design
Save what has been lost
Bring back what once was mine
What once was mine.......