Main Menu

THIS is the Munsters?!

Started by Pacman000, October 12, 2012, 11:58:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tracy

Golly.....this can't be serious. What are they thinking? :lookingup:
Yes,I'm fine....as long as I don't look too closely.

alandhopewell

This calls for an aluminum baseball bat.
If it's true what they say, that GOD created us in His image, then why should we not love creating, and why should we not continue to do so, as carefully and ethically as we can, on whatever scale we're capable of?

The choice is simple; refuse to create, and refuse to grow, or build, with care and love.

tracy

Maybe it's just me....but why are they trying to make everyone up so glamorous?

indianasmith

Look at the bright side.   It cannot POSSIBLY be worse than what they did to "Land of the Lost"!!
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

Swordmaster1982

ChaosTheory

Jerry O'Connell as Herman?  I am so confused ....

The really effed up thing is, no matter how bad this ultimately is, it will still only be, at most, the 3rd worst thing on NBC (unless they come to their senses re: WHITNEY and THE NEW NORMAL)
Through the darkness of future past
The magician longs to see
One chance opts between two worlds
Fire walk with me

tracy

Quote from: indianasmith on October 13, 2012, 02:26:07 PM
Look at the bright side.   It cannot POSSIBLY be worse than what they did to "Land of the Lost"!!

Good point,Indy. That was....um...SAD!

Pacman000

On the bright side, the series is already canceled.  NBC will show the pilot as a halloween special, then nothing more will be made (hopefully.)

HappyGilmore

I liked the casting of Eddie Izzard as Grampa, but, dislike the idea of remaking the show.
"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don't get too close, it's dark inside.
It's where my demons hide, it's where my demons hide.

Flangepart

Ya know, since 'Herman' and 'Lily' look normal, the whole joke about the daughter standing out because to them, she's 'homely' is DOA.

Let it be buried and forgotten.
"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"

Pacman000

If they're going to do this, why even bother calling it a remake?  It looks like there are too few similarities to cause copyright concerns.

tracy

Quote from: Flangepart on October 18, 2012, 07:36:50 AM
Ya know, since 'Herman' and 'Lily' look normal, the whole joke about the daughter standing out because to them, she's 'homely' is DOA.

Let it be buried and forgotten.

You know,you're right.

RCMerchant

This is what happens when "the MAN" trys to take old fasion fun and turn it into "Goth" bulls**t.
What the f**k happened to Frankenstein? Why is Grandpa dressed like a drag queen?

Look less scary or weird than most NYC hipsters. :lookingup:

Gimme a f**king break,man.
Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

tracy

Quote from: RCMerchant on October 25, 2012, 05:57:20 PM
This is what happens when "the MAN" trys to take old fasion fun and turn it into "Goth" bulls**t.
What the f**k happened to Frankenstein? Why is Grandpa dressed like a drag queen?

Look less scary or weird than most NYC hipsters. :lookingup:

Gimme a f**king break,man.

Yup.... :wink: