Main Menu

Marijuana Causes Man Boobs! In Men!

Started by Raffine, December 08, 2013, 08:29:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raffine

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.

indianasmith

If that was true, Willie Nelson would look like Dolly Parton!
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

Rev. Powell

Must... resist temptation to make breast puns... must... resis tit...
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

indianasmith

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

Umaril Has Returned

Quote from: indianasmith on December 08, 2013, 09:04:09 PM

Yeah and Toronto mayor Rob Ford would look like Candy Samples!

retrorussell

I remember a 1981 flick called Fear No Evil, where a high school student was Lucifer and two female students were angels trying to stop him from committing deadly shenanigans.  In the film one of the students remarks to a pot-smoking jock that it would make him grow tits.  Well, Lucifer makes it happen!
"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."

ChaosTheory

I'm guessing it's not the marijuana per se but the "do nothing but sit around while high" that caused it. 

Quote from: Umaril Has Returned on December 14, 2013, 12:13:18 PM
Quote from: indianasmith on December 08, 2013, 09:04:09 PM

Yeah and Toronto mayor Rob Ford would look like Candy Samples!

Fun fact: Robert Mitchum was a stoner; he got busted for weed use in 1948 and did 60 days in jail. (It wasn't the first time he'd been in trouble with the law either.  As a teenager he got arrested for hopping a freight train and got put on a chain gang --- from which he escaped.)

Looks flat enough to me.

Through the darkness of future past
The magician longs to see
One chance opts between two worlds
Fire walk with me

Trevor

We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

ChaosTheory

Through the darkness of future past
The magician longs to see
One chance opts between two worlds
Fire walk with me

Umaril Has Returned

Quote from: retrorussell on December 14, 2013, 04:13:46 PM
I remember a 1981 flick called Fear No Evil, where a high school student was Lucifer and two female students were angels trying to stop him from committing deadly shenanigans.  In the film one of the students remarks to a pot-smoking jock that it would make him grow tits.  Well, Lucifer makes it happen!

I remember that one. seen it in the theatre when it came out. The star of the movie was Stefan Arngrim (brother of Allison Arngrim who played Nellie Olsen on Little House On The Prairie.)  Irwn Allen fans may also remember him playing Barry, the youngest passenger on the Spindrift in Land of The Giants.

zelmo73

Quote from: ChaosTheory on December 14, 2013, 04:48:30 PM
Fun fact: Robert Mitchum was a stoner; he got busted for weed use in 1948 and did 60 days in jail.

I believe it. He just had that "look" about him. Especially around the eyes.  :teddyr:
First rule is, 'The laws of Germany'
Second rule is, 'Be nice to mommy'
Third rule is, 'Don't talk to commies'
Fourth rule is, 'Eat kosher salamis'
------------------
The Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop and says "Make me one with everything!"

Rev. Powell

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

Trevor

We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

bob

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.