Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 23, 2017, 10:36:31 AM
585677 Posts in 45134 Topics by 5976 Members
Latest Member: pyro138
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Here Is What I Wrote In My Diary Today « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Here Is What I Wrote In My Diary Today  (Read 98 times)
ER
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

The world becomes a dream....

« on: June 03, 2017, 10:40:02 PM »

Saturday June 3, 2017 Daisy and Landon arrived in Los Angeles today, safely and doing well. Landon said they might stay out there longer than planned, unless I objected. I said go for it. He said he may sell his car and fly back. I was surprised at that and he said it’s just a thought.

Lovely day so I took the kids to Big Bone State Park in Kentucky, and on a whim invited Clare and so it was four of us there today. I went down and looked around the creek and found nothing worth keeping, but there were deer bones of recent provenance lying there.

Came back through Burlington and I showed everyone where we lived from 1986 to 1989, and the kids swung on the swings at MQOH, then bought us dinner off Mall Road, and we went into the mall itself, then went to the airport and watched jets take off and land. It seemed to engross Keagan and trip out Trinnie.

Said bye to Clare and split up then. Coming back (we took two cars) Trinity said we should go to Disney World, and for a minute I considered it, but countered with King’s Island, so that’s where we’re going Monday. We’d go tomorrow but we’re promised to Madeira most of the day.

I’m trying to give them an enjoyable time while almost half their family is away.

Later---Daisy said Los Angeles isn’t that hot and it’s full of people, ha, I said worse than around here, and she said there are people everywhere and the expressways are “really large.” I said I remember they sure are. She said half the TV stations are in Spanish, and I said I remember that too. They went to Venice Beach this evening and she said they waded in the ocean but it was cold (?) so they didn’t swim. She got left earlier with a lady named Veronica, who is Corrine’s cousin, at Veronica’s house, while her daddy met with some people about tomorrow's service, but he came back and she said they had dinner there before they went to the beach.

I asked what Veronica’s house was like and she said little but nice and she had Yucca plants in the back yard with flowers growing straight out of the top of them. I told her how you could make shampoo out of Yucca.

Talked to Landon, and he was sweet and for some reason I was expecting…well, I don’t know, but I wasn’t expecting him to be as sweet to me as he was. He said he misses us and isn’t sure anymore if he still wants to stay out there longer than necessary.

Sunny mild day here, good for hanging out clothes if I hadn’t been so busy.

Later—Another brutal mass murder in London, conducted by Mohammedans on a killing sprees in honor of their prophet and their god.

"If I should meet thee after long years,

How shall I greet thee? With silence, and tears."

--Lord Byron
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Here Is What I Wrote In My Diary Today « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.