Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 01:57:38 PM
714238 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Nazi Zombie Movie Hysteria « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Nazi Zombie Movie Hysteria  (Read 4495 times)
Menard
« on: May 04, 2005, 09:58:24 AM »

Yes, it's another Scott tribute post.

I actually posted this as a reply in Scott's review of OASIS OF THE ZOMBIES, but it bears repeating so we can get Scott the help he so desperately needs.

Nazi zombie movie hysteria. The signs are obvious: that glazed eye look, watching the TV screen with a gaped jaw expression waiting in dire anticipation for the next lapse in utter boredom.

Yes fellow bad movie lovers, it is a frightening syndrome of which we must all be cautious, lest we fall within its malignant grasp and begin to believe hallucinatory thoughts like Jess Franco is a good director (shudder).

Won't you contribute to the 'Save Scott from Nazi Zombie Movie Hysteria' fund and help put an end to this malady? After all, a Scott is a terrible thing to waste.

Any contributions to the fund are not tax-deductible, but isn't it enough just knowing that you have helped Scott in his time of need?

For Scott's benefit, please share your words of encouragement to help him through this troubled time. (:

Remember to just say 'No' to nazi zombie movies, or this could happen to you:

It's not pretty, is it?

Wence
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2005, 11:01:09 AM »

He should watch "HARD ROCK ZOMBIES" - I promise that he recures from all Nazi Zombie Hysteria...

It is long ago when I mentioned this sorry effort first, I think it was even my first topic here. Hard Rock/Rock Zombies is indescribable, unbelievable pure neckbracking NONSENSE to the core, Bad-Taste-Art, psychological warfare or whatever you can call it.

I love it...

Scott said he would try to get it. I heard you can get it on DVD now.
odinn7
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2005, 11:37:08 AM »

Scott seems to be a glutton for punishment. I don't think he wants to be saved at all. Perhaps he is torturing himself for something he did long ago that's eating at him from the inside out. Maybe he stole a candybar when he was a kid or possibly he said the 'F' word one too many times. I don't know for sure but he certainly does appear to have an agenda.

Post Edited (05-04-05 11:38)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You're not the Devil...You're practice.
Menard
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2005, 11:43:59 AM »

I was at first wondering if you meant punishment from me. I do abuse the poor guy don't I. (:

odinn7

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2005, 06:55:00 AM »

Menard, I could be wrong but I think he likes the attention. Why else would he go through all those surgical procedures to look like Bill Gates?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You're not the Devil...You're practice.
Menard
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2005, 10:07:45 AM »

In his secret lab, Dr. Scott has discovered the elixir which will transform him from Dr. Scott into.......

Mr. Bill

Oooooohhhh Nooooooo

trekgeezer

We're all just victims of circumstance

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2005, 01:42:15 PM »

Menard, what will you do when Scott's Nazi Zombie Stormtroopers come for you?

And you thought Trek isn't cool.
Menard
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2005, 01:50:07 PM »

Do you think if I wear a Bill Gates mask, that I could convince them that I was their leader?

Master Blaster
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2005, 02:26:01 PM »

Pehaps you should throw molotov cocktails at them. Like you learned in school!
Menard
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2005, 02:35:16 PM »

I thought nazis didn't like Russian cocktails. (:

Scott

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2005, 02:52:42 PM »

In truth this is a tightly controlled cloning experiment started back after WWII. There are many of us out there. The famous clone wars of the popular STAR WARS films are based on the same concepts. Those in charge like to let you know what is coming before they execute their plans. Film is only one way in which they do this. It's ok to tell you about most of this because nobody will believe if you expain it to them.

Post Edited (05-05-05 15:38)

Menard
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2005, 06:23:26 PM »

I do believe that we can all see how much Scott needs us.

Can we not hear his cries for help?

Can we not see the desperation is his pleas?

Can we not find killer deals on DVDs at Wal-mart?

....uhh....wait a minute.....I went off subject

can...it...be?

...have I seen a nazi zombie movie...without realizing it?

Oh.....No.....could it be happening......uh....to..me?

AAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH

Oooops...Wait a moment...that wasn't a nazi zombie movie I saw.

My bad. False alarm (:

Menard
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2006, 11:32:49 PM »

Why oh why would I dig this old thread out of the Menard garbage heap (the place generally agreed upon where all of my threads belong).

Yes bad movie lovers, it seems Scott has had a relapse of the nazi zombie movie hysteria.

He has been quoted as using the terms 'good' and 'serious' to describe the movie Zombie Lake.

Yes, it is sad to see him suffer from this malady in such a manner.

We can all band together and help him like we did to help him overcome his Gigli fixation.

Uh...wait a minute...he never overcame his Gigli fixation.  Bluesad

We cannot fail this time.
Scott

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2006, 11:45:52 PM »

Both ZOMBIE LAKE and GIGLI have a lot in common. Can't quite explain it, but there is a connection. A lot of films borrow from each other. I'll have to go back and watch both of them when I get a chance.

« Last Edit: December 13, 2006, 11:49:53 PM by Scott » Logged

Menard
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2006, 11:56:18 PM »

Both ZOMBIE LAKE and GIGLI have a lot in common. Can't quite explain it, but there is a connection. A lot of films borrow from each other.

Uh, yea, I can see where both of those movies borrowed from each other.

I'll have to go back and watch both of them when I get a chance.

Now...put the videos down and walk away from them Scott. You know it's for your own good.
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Nazi Zombie Movie Hysteria « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.