Main Menu

Late 90's/early 2000's film woman kills men during sex

Started by kyle4604, November 05, 2012, 01:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kyle4604

Hello, I am looking for a movie I believe was in the 90's or early 2000's about a woman who sucks the life force out of men by having sex with them. She may or may not be a succubus or seductress, but it may be something to do with the supernatural or she may have had special powers. All I remember are two scenes with a few lines: She's on top of one guy in a office type setting and drains the life of a man while having sex with him he's wearing a suit and tie and she repeats the lines "so pretty" as he dies after she rides him. The other scene is when she either is using supernatural means or projecting herself in the mans fantasy while he is driving a car, whom I think was the main character, she says something like "what" Cant keep the '' in your trousers?" While rubbing his crotch as he tries to resist and hesitantly says "stop"... they're may have been more scenes of her doing this. Oh yeah I know it wasn't a major film and it wasn't "Species"

It was on HBO in this time frame. 1990's the early 2000.

Any leads to this film would be helpful.

Rayo Casablanca

LIFEFORCE definitely has scenes just like that. But if that's not it, maybe try NIGHT ANGEL http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100247/

Pennywise

It could be Serpent's Lair (1995) starring Jeff Fahey

retrorussell

A gal possessed with an alien slug-like thing screws guys to death in THE HIDDEN and there's a gal that sucks guys into her snatch during sex in GRIM PRAIRIE TALES.
"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."