Main Menu

Random Thought Thread Part III: The Thinking

Started by ER, September 30, 2021, 01:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RCMerchant

Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

Leah

Frank Miller's  second revival of "Batman" saw him kidnap Dick Grayson right after his parents were shot, knocked out Dick, forced him to kill a rat for food while in the Batcave, threatened Alfred after Alfred gave Dick some food, and is a complete psycho. God ASBAR is a terrible story.
Superman is,  unironically,  probably the most human superhero in the DC universe. There are what if stories of Supes going crazy, but they are what if stories. If you want an evil Superman then look at Ultraman in Earth Three.
yeah no.

LilCerberus

Quote from: El Misfit on March 23, 2022, 05:20:21 AM
Frank Miller's  second revival of "Batman" saw him kidnap Dick Grayson right after his parents were shot, knocked out Dick, forced him to kill a rat for food while in the Batcave, threatened Alfred after Alfred gave Dick some food, and is a complete psycho. God ASBAR is a terrible story.
Superman is,  unironically,  probably the most human superhero in the DC universe. There are what if stories of Supes going crazy, but they are what if stories. If you want an evil Superman then look at Ultraman in Earth Three.

That's pretty dark.
"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

Leah

ASBAR is such a bad comic. It's nothing but edgelord bulls**t and Bruce Wayne acting like the Joker. It's a damn miracle that Holy Terror wasn't a DC release.
yeah no.

lester1/2jr

Watching Miracle Beach. boy, there is an awful lot of nudity in it

indianasmith

Quote from: lester1/2jr on March 23, 2022, 11:00:52 PM
Watching Miracle Beach. boy, there is an awful lot of nudity in it
The movie or the old TV series?
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

lester1/2jr

RCMerchant

My dog is in bed yipping in his sleep.  :smile:
I wonder what he is dreaming about?  :question:
Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Slobber, Drool, Drip!

Alex

Saw a picture of Nic Cage as Dracula in the upcoming Renfield movie. Couldn't help but think he is rocking a serious Bela Lugosi look there.
Hail to thyself
For I am my own master
I am my own god
I require no shepherd
For I am no sheep.

RCMerchant

^ I seen a photo...yeah! It's pretty cool!
Slobber, Drool, Drip!

Alex

Mortal Kombat is based off an old Scandinavian church song.

It is a Finnish hymn.
Hail to thyself
For I am my own master
I am my own god
I require no shepherd
For I am no sheep.

lester1/2jr

indianasmith

You know the one thing no one can deal with?

A deck of cards that has been glued together.
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

ER

I've concluded Amanda Palmer isn't a singer, she is a performance artist who sings.
What does not kill me makes me stranger.

indianasmith

I got a fund-raising mailer from Donald Trump today.

I took it in the bathroom and wiped my arse with part of the envelope that had his name on it.
It was a stupid, juvenile, meaningless thing to do.

But dang, it felt GOOD!