Main Menu

What are you doing right now?

Started by Trevor, March 06, 2010, 11:42:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Killer Bees

It's hella hot and humid tonight (so much for autumn!) so I'm sitting here in my undies and singlet with the fan going full bore and watching the news.

Time for more cold water :smile:
Flower, gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine
Heal what has been hurt
Change the fates' design
Save what has been lost
Bring back what once was mine
What once was mine.......

Newt

Basking in the satisfaction of having aided in the trouncing of evil on another forum...and off to play in the mud.
"May I offer you a Peek Frean?" - Walter Bishop
"Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior, Mr. Reese." - Harold Finch

Ed, Ego and Superego

Home with a pukey baby and watching "Santo contra los secuestradores" (en Espanol even). Its good stuff, they find the damnedest places to keep guys in Lucha masks.  Now they are on a farm and wrestling in a suspiciously springy barn.

-Ed
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes

Couchtr26

Ah, the good old days.

Mr. DS

Looking at erotic statues on Ebay.  I wonder if people actually have these in their house?
DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall

SPazzo

Quote from: The DarkSider on March 22, 2011, 08:43:21 PM
Looking at erotic statues on Ebay.  I wonder if people actually have these in their house?

Wow...  I didn't believe you that those existed, so I did a search of my own on Ebay... :buggedout:

This stuff is appalling!  It's very degrading and disgusting and perverted!  I am honestly offended!  What kind of a sicko would buy this(Semi-NSFW)

:teddyr:

Trevor

Sorry: I am starting to sh*t myself as my time for going back to school draws nearer.  Three days and counting. :buggedout: :buggedout:
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

Sister Grace

Trying not to go crazy. I've ran out of Camels and I am trying to quit. This is aweful. I knew it would be bad; but no one warned me how terrible and aweful it really is to go through nicotine withdraw. My pop tells me to chew gum. For one, i absolutley am disgusted by gum. Not to mention I've been smoking since i was fifteen (yeah, i was one of those kids lol). Gum just isn't going to satisfy. I feel like one of the crackheads you see down on Florida Ave. Yeah, i'm one step away from rocking in the corner yelling "Give me my Jimmy Jigg".
Society, exactly as it now exists is the ultimate expression of sadomasochism in action.<br />-boyd rice-<br />On the screen, there\\\'s a death and the rustle of cloth; and a sickly voice calling me handsome...<br />-Nick Cave-

The Burgomaster

Quote from: Sister Grace on March 23, 2011, 10:24:46 AM
Trying not to go crazy. I've ran out of Camels and I am trying to quit. This is aweful. I knew it would be bad; but no one warned me how terrible and aweful it really is to go through nicotine withdraw. My pop tells me to chew gum. For one, i absolutley am disgusted by gum. Not to mention I've been smoking since i was fifteen (yeah, i was one of those kids lol). Gum just isn't going to satisfy. I feel like one of the crackheads you see down on Florida Ave. Yeah, i'm one step away from rocking in the corner yelling "Give me my Jimmy Jigg".

My sister smoked since she was about 13 years old and finally quit last year in her early 40s.  Quitting may not be easy, but stick with it and you'll succeed.

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."

The Burgomaster

Quote from: Trevor on March 23, 2011, 07:45:57 AM
Sorry: I am starting to sh*t myself as my time for going back to school draws nearer.  Three days and counting. :buggedout: :buggedout:

"S**t thyself and others will s**t with you." ~ Benjamin Franklin

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."

venomx

Eating an egg salad sandwich and watching cooking videos on youtube. :thumbup:

Cthulhu

Quote from: Sister Grace on March 23, 2011, 10:24:46 AM
Hang in there!

JaseSF

My girlfriend is trying to quit smoking right now. She's finding Nicorette Gum a big help but it hasn't been easy for her...it's her fifth quit attempt over the last few years.
"This above all: To thine own self be true!"

venomx

Quote from: xJaseSFx on March 23, 2011, 12:21:05 PM
My girlfriend is trying to quit smoking right now. She's finding Nicorette Gum a big help but it hasn't been easy for her...it's her fifth quit attempt over the last few years.

I wish her good luck, it's hard I know.

Play the R2D2 PSA add for her, thats what helped me out to quit. :thumbup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWQgktBR6-w

Sister Grace

well, i made it about seventeen hours without smoking but finally gave him. I confess, I have little to no self-control...
Society, exactly as it now exists is the ultimate expression of sadomasochism in action.<br />-boyd rice-<br />On the screen, there\\\'s a death and the rustle of cloth; and a sickly voice calling me handsome...<br />-Nick Cave-