Main Menu

p**sed off agine. : When movies make ya' mad.

Started by Flangepart, January 22, 2002, 12:54:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord_Humungous

Yeah, that's one.  I just remember she had black hair and was short and sassy.

BlackAngel

I know this is just small detail but, case in point, The Mummy Returns.  The setting of the film is in the 1920, right?  OK, that said, why is there such a thing as a deridgeable going at mach 2.5?  I don't think jet fuel was even invented yet.  It was still a propeller world.  Believing the unbelievable, even in movie standards.

And MK II: Annilation (I know I mentioned it before but, hear me out) why mention names of characters if they are not being shown in the movie (Striker & Kabal)?  You think, that a mention of a name would mean that you'll see even a glimse of that character.

Oh!  One more thing (damned Jackie Chan cartoon), actors, great actors in stupid movies.  Case in point, Raul Julia (God rest his soul) and that god awful, live action Street Fighter.  Before he died, Julia should have killed his agent.

Flangepart

"Deus Ex Stupida". Love it! A finder way to say "Idiot plot." How about the guy who, senceing something underground...in a hole...on an alien planet...where they have no idea what lives there....reaches his hand down into the hole. El Stupido!