Main Menu

Icy...Cold...People

Started by Ash, August 01, 2008, 01:53:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott

Quote from: RCMerchant on August 01, 2008, 06:53:05 PM

I'm just the opposite...I come off as nice and freindly :smile:..but secretly I WISH THE WORLD WOULD DIE SCREAMING!!!!! :hot:

RC and Jack you don't want to wish that for anybody or you'll end up in hot places. 

:hot: :hot: (RC and Jack in the fiery place)

Think of every situation as your last and with the help of God you will come around.  :thumbup:

Trevor

Quote from: Rev. Powell on August 01, 2008, 12:03:14 PM
Like Mofo and AndyC, people often think I'm cold and unfriendly when they first meet me.  That's not true at all!  I bear them no personal ill will.  It's just that I have no interest in anything they say, and don't care whether they live or die.

:teddyr: :bouncegiggle: :teddyr:
I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.

RCMerchant

Quote from: Conan on August 01, 2008, 08:02:11 PM

I'm just the opposite...I come off as nice and freindly :smile:..but secretly I WISH THE WORLD WOULD DIE SCREAMING!!!!! :hot:

RC and Jack you don't want to wish that for anybody or you'll end up in hot places. 

:hot: :hot: (RC and Jack in the fiery place)

Think of every situation as your last and with the help of God you will come around.  :thumbup:

I don't really ....it's just that MY WORLD DIES SCREAMING...and I just don't wanna be alone in MY PRIVATE HELL!!!  :hot:
"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

dean

That was a secret???
------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

akiratubo

I AM an icy people.  That's just the way I am.  Unless I've known you for quite some time, I don't have any idea of your boundaries or what you would consider appropriate (my ideas of such being different from most).

Also, I don't have much of a life so people think I'm being evasive when I answer the "So, what do you do?" question with: "Go to work, come home, watch a movie every now and then.  Sometimes, I work on my car."  But, that really is ALL I ever do.

Not wanting kids makes it hard to meet or date women around my age, and being fat, ugly, and poor makes it hard to attract women in their twenties who are only interested in a Stud McFatwallet to have fun with.  I suppose derisively referring to people as "filthy humans" doesn't help, either.
Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!