Main Menu

Ryan Dunn of Jackass killed in car accident

Started by Joe the Destroyer, June 20, 2011, 12:43:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. DS

Quote from: indianasmith on June 23, 2011, 12:56:09 AM
As far as the Westboro (NON-Christian) Baptist bunch goes,  I don't think they will be satisfied until every human being on earth hates them . . .

That being said, a very close friend of mine was decapitated by a drunk driver 25 years ago.  His wife, a dear friend of ours, was pinned in the car next to his corpse for two hours before the Jaws of Life cut her loose.  I have zero patience for any %)*&*&#!! who gets behind the wheel drunk, so I'm just glad Mr. Dunn didn't kill anyone but himself.  Drunk driving is a selfish, evil thing to do! :hatred:
:thumbup:
DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall

Joe the Destroyer

Quote from: indianasmith on June 23, 2011, 12:56:09 AM
As far as the Westboro (NON-Christian) Baptist bunch goes,  I don't think they will be satisfied until every human being on earth hates them . . .

That being said, a very close friend of mine was decapitated by a drunk driver 25 years ago.  His wife, a dear friend of ours, was pinned in the car next to his corpse for two hours before the Jaws of Life cut her loose.  I have zero patience for any %)*&*&#!! who gets behind the wheel drunk, so I'm just glad Mr. Dunn didn't kill anyone but himself.  Drunk driving is a selfish, evil thing to do! :hatred:

I 100% agree with you, however I still think it sucks that he died.  And doing something so stupid at that...

Warp Ninja X

Well Indiana he didn't just killed himself also his friend Zachary Hartwell.  :thumbdown:

indianasmith

I re-read the original article and realized that after I posted. 
Another thing that burns me about drunk drivers - they generally do manage to kill someone besides themselves. :hatred:
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"