Main Menu

My final underpants update for a while.....

Started by Trevor, September 05, 2012, 03:00:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor

I'll be going on leave for a while as from next Friday so........

There I was, just sitting there, minding my own business and twirling my reserve pair of undies around my finger when I noticed that the walls around me were covered in brown specks.

Can't think where those came from.....  :buggedout: :buggedout: :twirl: :wink: :teddyr:

Sorry: I left out the 'p' in underpants. There wasn't any p in them so that's why.  :buggedout: :tongueout:  :wink:
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

zombie no.one

please do not mock my potato.

indianasmith

Angels and ministers of grace defend us . . . FROM THE UNDERPANTS!!!!!!
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

BoyScoutKevin

Darn it, Trevor. What are you trying to do to us? You know how we live each day for your daily updates on your underpants.

Trevor

Trevor

Trevor

Quote from: BoyScoutKevin on September 05, 2012, 05:46:14 PM
Darn it, Trevor. What are you trying to do to us? You know how we live each day for your daily updates on your underpants.

:teddyr: :teddyr: :teddyr:

I'll be on leave as from next Friday but will check in daily via my mobile: I just can't post anything from there for some stupid reason.  :question:

indianasmith

If you are ever trying to ditch a blind date that isn't going well, one easy way to do so is bring a spare pair of undies along in your pocket.  Excuse yourself to the loo, then when you come back drape them across the back of your chair and explain that "they needed to air out for awhile."
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

Trevor

Quote from: indianasmith on September 06, 2012, 05:33:31 AM
If you are ever trying to ditch a blind date that isn't going well, one easy way to do so is bring a spare pair of undies along in your pocket.  Excuse yourself to the loo, then when you come back drape them across the back of your chair and explain that "they needed to air out for awhile."

:buggedout:+ :bouncegiggle: :bouncegiggle:

Trevor

AndyC

Oh, Trevor's just going away for a while. That's a relief. I saw the title and thought he might have decided to go commando.
---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."

Trevor

Quote from: AndyC on September 13, 2012, 09:18:02 AM
Oh, Trevor's just going away for a while. That's a relief. I saw the title and thought he might have decided to go commando.

:teddyr: :teddyr: