Main Menu

Mecha-Blog-Zilla's latest review: "Night Of The Lepus"

Started by TheDope, October 15, 2011, 12:26:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheDope

Someone must have thought this was a good idea for a scary movie.

Just not anyone who saw it, coincidentally.

On the bright side, you'll never see a Bugs Bunny movie the same way again.

Fear the ears!

TheDope: bringing the conversation to a grinding halt since 2002.

FatFreddysCat

Great review of a godawful (in a totally awesome way) movie.

I often imagine DeForest Kelley and Janet Leigh during the filming of this movie, standing around during a break, having a cigarette, and having a conversation that goes something like this:

Janet: "What the HELL am I doing in a movie about KILLER RABBITS? I worked with ALFRED FRICKIN HITCHCOCK for cryin' out loud!! I am gonna KILL my agent!"

DeForest: "(SIGH) Yeah, I know, I know. But hey, I need to pay my bills till Roddenberry gets that Star Trek movie he's always talkin' about off the ground."
Hey, HEY, kids! Check out my way-cool Music and Movie Review blog on HubPages!
http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

TheDope

Thanks, FFC!   :thumbup:

You forgot to add Rory into that convo, though...

Calhoun: Will you two stop your whining?  Jeez, at least you HAVE careers!!

- TGWD

lester1/2jr

This movie is really the worst of the worst in my eyes. The bunnies just look completely ridiculous.

TheDope

Quote from: lester1/2jr on October 23, 2011, 02:06:07 PMThis movie is really the worst of the worst in my eyes. The bunnies just look completely ridiculous.

You must fear the fluffy, hopping, cuddly-pawed, floppy-eared, nibbling, pink-nosed MERCHANTS OF DEATH!! GRAAAARRARARRR!!

alandhopewell

Quote from: TheGreatWhiteDope on October 23, 2011, 09:38:53 PM
Quote from: lester1/2jr on October 23, 2011, 02:06:07 PMThis movie is really the worst of the worst in my eyes. The bunnies just look completely ridiculous.

You must fear the fluffy, hopping, cuddly-pawed, floppy-eared, nibbling, pink-nosed MERCHANTS OF DEATH!! GRAAAARRARARRR!!

Then, there was THIS....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLTUV1RitPM

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/godmonster_of_indian_flats/
If it's true what they say, that GOD created us in His image, then why should we not love creating, and why should we not continue to do so, as carefully and ethically as we can, on whatever scale we're capable of?

The choice is simple; refuse to create, and refuse to grow, or build, with care and love.

ChaosTheory

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on October 15, 2011, 05:11:35 PM

Janet: "What the HELL am I doing in a movie about KILLER RABBITS? I worked with ALFRED FRICKIN HITCHCOCK for cryin' out loud!! I am gonna KILL my agent!"

DeForest: "(SIGH) Yeah, I know, I know. But hey, I need to pay my bills till Roddenberry gets that Star Trek movie he's always talkin' about off the ground."

:bouncegiggle: :bouncegiggle: :bouncegiggle:
Through the darkness of future past
The magician longs to see
One chance opts between two worlds
Fire walk with me