Main Menu

Started by Rev. Powell, January 01, 2018, 12:00:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev. Powell

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

Rev. Powell

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

javakoala

Just like a typical male, Rev.  :buggedout: :bouncegiggle: :bouncegiggle: :cheers:

May the new year be one hell of a lot better than the last one.
I feel more like I do now than I did a while ago.

RCMerchant

What I hope for this new year-
.Donald Trump gets shot.- I know that's an awful thing to say-but I don't care. But I really do.
.that ASH VS EVIL DEAD is as cool as it was.
.That you all have peace. Ain't that so hippie?
.That Danny DeVito never dies.
"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

Pacman000

LilCerberus

I hpe everyone is enjoying their hangover....
... And, an adequate New Year to a proportionate majority of you! :|
"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

LilCerberus

Happy lushings. May your balls be dropped, your gunfire be retaliatory (vice celebratory), and your drivers be designated.
"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

sprite75

Happy marking the beginning of another full circle around that bright shiny thing in the center of our solar system!
God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.

Trevor

We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

bob

Let's make 2018 a great one  :smile:
Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

stine.greta

More great movies coming up this year! YEY  :cheers:
A web developer at PetStreetMall, a place to find quality and affordable pet supplies.

TYTD Review

Me and the Missus held a new years eve party, we were the last people standing, she got absolutely wasted and I ended up pretty close too xD we ended up playing Mariokart 64 and various Jackbox party games till 7 in the morning...then we both quietly died in the corner and woke up at 5pm the same day...today I was in work for 8:30am and I feel like death warmed up...I somehow feel worse than when I was hungover...xD

AlbertMond

Terrible year. Hated it.