Main Menu

Mummy Vs. Leprechaun (Spoilers, mildly.)

Started by Brock, June 14, 2001, 12:40:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock

I just saw "The Mummy Returns," and was amazed at how blatantly they ripped off "Leprechaun 4: Leprechaun in Space."

The final form of the scorpion king = The final form of the evil doctor guy.

The Rock + Scorpion = Doctor + Spider + Scorpion.

The only difference is that the doctor guy was a little more squishy, but he kind of evolved that way very quickly, it wasn't his fault.  Given time to develop properly, he would have ended up almost exactly like the Scorpion King.

Questions, comments?

Mofo Rising

I haven't actually seen either, but the fact that you actually made the connections means you've got the bad movie virus, bad.

Brock

I mentioned this connection to a friend of mine, and her exact response was "I swear you're the only one on this planet who knows that."

That's why I'm here trying to see if it's just me, or if someone else noticed it.

Flangepart

That scares me. I, too, noticed the connection! Well, ain't that a fine how do ya' do-do! Ah, at least i'm in good company......"And may i say, what an honor it is to be insulted by such a brilliant man as you, professor."..."Shut up, harold."

Stupid Jacob

Jeezus. The name of this post scared me for a sec. I thought someone had really made a movie about mummys fighting leprechauns. Hey, that would pretty cool actually.

Steve.

Jacob - you write the script and put the money up, and I'll start collecting body-parts for the SFX. That's all we'll need.

Flangepart

I like it! Supernatural scorpion guy Vs. Biotech Scorpion guy! With Leprechaun takeing on the winner of this intergalatic tag-team match! now all we need is Stone Cold Steve Austin in a monster truck and we have gold,people!

Squishy

Naw, dude, Stone Clod Steve Austin could BE part monster truck!