Main Menu

Cool Anniversary Present-Pledge Night

Started by ulthar, October 26, 2005, 11:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ulthar

As I have mentioned here before, on our first date, my wife and I watched Pledge Night (1988).  It has always held a special place in our hearts; we don't really have a "song," but we have this crappy b horror flick.

Well, today is our ninth anniversary, and lo and behold, she found a "like new" VHS copy.  She found it at Maple Lane Discount in (get this) Bad Axe, MI.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Hathaway:  I noticed you stopped stuttering.
Bodie:      I've been giving myself shock treatments.
Professor Hathaway: Up the voltage.

--Real Genius

Mofo Rising

That is actually really cool.

I haven't seen the movie, but I like this plot summary on IMDb.

"As a silly frat boy prank, Young Sid is boiled in a tub of acid. Years later he returns to wreak havoc on the new generation of brothers in his old fraternity."

Ah, romance.

Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills. The people it kills, get up and kill.

ulthar

Yes, this one is 80's shlock horror at it's best.  The ending is very predictable, for example.

"Who ARRRREE YOU?"  is line we have quoted many times

We both have chemistry backgrounds, so this one has some inside jokes for us, as well.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Hathaway:  I noticed you stopped stuttering.
Bodie:      I've been giving myself shock treatments.
Professor Hathaway: Up the voltage.

--Real Genius

odinn7

Congrats on your anniversary and your wife sounds real cool.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You're not the Devil...You're practice.

Shadowphile

My fiance tolerates my bad movie habits, barely.

She does seem to like Ator: the Fighting Eagle, however.  She rates all my other movies on the Ator scale.  It's either better or worse than Ator...

Bad Axe?  Doesn't that town just beg to have a slasher film made there?