Main Menu

Minor but annoying health issue rant

Started by Javakoala, August 12, 2009, 10:19:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghouck

Quote from: Javakoala on August 16, 2009, 04:30:17 PM

Pretty pathetic that we make medicine that causes as much if not more problem that what the meds were designed to clear up.

I had a boil under my arm once. The doctor gave me antibiotics. They gave me diarrhea. They gave me something to help that, and it made me unable to sleep. The doctor gave me something to help with the sleep, and that made me barf.
Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution

Zapranoth

venomx

Does anyone here get "heat headaches"? I do ... Maybe it's due to dehydration? Blaaaaaa

ghouck

Quote from: Zapranoth on August 19, 2009, 04:32:10 PM
He didn't lance the boil?

He did, but it was under my arm and not healing.
Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution

Nukie 2

If I were you I'd just drink a lot water-- p**s out that bacteria. And eat what you crave; you're probably not craving anything too sweet or savory, probably really basic stuff. Our bodies are usually pretty good at craving what foods we need. Like I've been craving fresh fruit and fish lately because I've been eating too much chicken, pork and grain (cos that's all I can usually afford).

Watch Nukie on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wab1Y713tN0
"Like" International Fans of the Movie Nukie and Sias Odendaal on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/International-Fans-of-the-Movie-Nukie-and-Sias-Odendaal/135820159771783