Main Menu

Afghanistan

Started by lester1/2jr, September 25, 2009, 09:53:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

indianasmith

Well enough said.  As I commented at the outset, I never expected agreement from you.  I won't deny you make a few valid points, BUT I see Islam itself at the root of the violence and terror, and you don't. 

I doubt either of us is moving from our position much.
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

lester1/2jr

just remember God loves them just as much as he loves you!

Psycho Circus

Quote from: lester1/2jr on October 13, 2009, 10:36:37 AM

Stop the madness!!

3mnkids

Thanks, I almost choked to death on my coffee reading that.  :teddyr:
There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far~ ruminations

Doggett

Tell God I don't like it when He touches me in my private place.  :bluesad:

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.

lester1/2jr

?

I don't get it. are you saying God doesn't love muslims? or are you weirded out by my  overt religiosity

Psycho Circus

No, I'm saying scew god, all gods. It's time peole just loved eachother, instead of caring more about some ghost than human life.

lester1/2jr

they tried that under this guy Stalin,  it didn't really pan out.  people tend to create their own version of God one way or another so I thnk it's best to go to one that has some sort of structure and at least arguable logic to it.  otherwise you can end up with guys like Lenin or stuff like this, just makin stuff up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7KodQEoWYI

no disrespect to any Nesarrians present.

at any rate I respect atheists and was making a christian argument to someone I know is a christian I don't intend to flounce around quoting Isiah and malachi in reference to Al Adamson or something so don't worry.

Doggett

This is gonna turn into an argument again....

QUICK SOMEONE CHANGE THE SUBJECT !!!!!

ER

So....Capri pants, eternally fashionable or a recurring fashion mistake? Feel free to tawk amongst yourselves, this issue is a heavy one, I know.
What does not kill me makes me stranger.

Big Jilm

Quote from: indianasmith on October 10, 2009, 04:19:17 PM
I'll come out and say it...

Thank you for another high quality gem for rstdt!

Doggett

I think they're a mistake.
They're for people who aren't decisive enough to choose either trousers or shorts.

indianasmith

You can never go wrong with Capri pants.  They show off my hairy legs and toenail fungus so beautifully . . .   :teddyr: :buggedout:
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"