Main Menu

Sayings You Use From Movies, TV or Music

Started by Mr. DS, January 15, 2011, 09:14:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leah

"Well, there's your problem" from Mythbusters- pretty self explanatory.
yeah no.

Ed, Ego and Superego

If I need my daughter to press a button, I always say "Push the button, Frank".
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes

Doggett

If there's something I don't care about or I don't like, I always say '...stick it to a frisbee and hurl it over a rainbow', which I got from Black Books.

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.

retrorussell

Man, am I the only one who keeps seeing the thread title as SAVINGS you use.. I keep thinking, "Well, the leftover change I get when I buy a movie I use for the vending machines at work."  Then I'm like, "DAMMIT!  I MISREAD IT AGAIN!!!"
"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."

Killer Bees

"Two words - therapy" which is from So I Married An Axe Murder.  When Charlie (Mike Myers) confesses to his friend Tony (Anthony La Paglia) that he thinks his new girlfriend is a killer.

I usually say that to anyone who says weird @rse things.  Which, lets face it, is pretty much everyone if you happen to be living my life.
Flower, gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine
Heal what has been hurt
Change the fates' design
Save what has been lost
What once was mine.......

AndyC

Quote from: Killer Bees on February 28, 2011, 07:41:11 AM
"Two words - therapy" which is from So I Married An Axe Murder.  When Charlie (Mike Myers) confesses to his friend Tony (Anthony La Paglia) that he thinks his new girlfriend is a killer.

I will occasionally use "HEAD! MOVE!" if somebody's blocking my view. Only around home, though. :teddyr:
---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."

Trevor

Because some people believe that my middle initial T ~ for Thomas, after my dad ~ actually stands for TROUBLE, I normally look at myself in the mirror  :buggedout: :buggedout: and use Keith David's line to Steven Seagal in Marked For Death:

KD: "Well, I'll be damned. Trouble."
SS: "That's me."  :teddyr:
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

Killer Bees

Quote from: AndyC on February 28, 2011, 08:50:31 AM
Quote from: Killer Bees on February 28, 2011, 07:41:11 AM

I will occasionally use "HEAD! MOVE!" if somebody's blocking my view. Only around home, though. :teddyr:

I'm always quoting that movie.  Its one of the funniest films I've ever seen.  My son does Stuart's Colonel Sanders rant brilliantly, Scottish accent and all.  It never fails to crack me up    :thumbup:
Flower, gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Heal what has been hurt
Change the fates' design
Save what has been lost
What once was mine.......