Main Menu

What's Up with all the Avatar Changing?

Started by Flick James, March 07, 2011, 02:03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leah

Okay, I confess- I do change my avatar! :DU DU DUN!:  But at least I kept my sig under my avatar the same! :teddyr:
yeah no.

venomx

Varla was my 1st pick in 07... I never changed it cause shes smoking...

After last month RIP, I'll keep it as my avatar as long as I'm a B movie member.

Menard

Quote from: Paquita on March 07, 2011, 03:23:25 PM
And I think Menard just thinks he won't get in trouble if he disguises himself as Sister Grace.

I'm actually proud of that picture. It took me a few months of prodding to get her to take it...and boy did it turn out smoking hot. I must say that the stockings were a great touch...and I normally don't care for stockings.

InformationGeek

I change my avatar to whatever new favorite show or comic I'm reading.  Sooner or later, it'll be changing to something else.  I already have something new in mind.  In total as of now, I have changed my avatar at least 18 times since I joined.

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.

Hammock Rider

Quote from: RCMerchant on March 07, 2011, 06:01:53 PM
Variety is the spice of life!
Actually-I change mine constantly-but it's always Lugosi-so I'm not really changing it too much .

Hmmmm...maybe I'll do that with Seagal.
Jumping Kings and Making Haste Ain't my Cup of Meat

RCMerchant

Quote from: Hammock Rider on March 08, 2011, 12:37:25 PM
Actually-I change mine constantly-but it's always Lugosi-so I'm not really changing it too much .

Didnt-at one time-have Terence Hill on a drag sled? From one of the Trinty movies?  :question:
Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

Killer Bees

When I first joined, I alternated my picture between whoever I had a crush on at the time, Vincent D'Onofrio, Roger Allam, probably Johnny Depp, I dont even remember now.

I had my own photo up for a little while a few weeks ago.  But I wanted a "fantasy me" photo so I went onto the Alchemy Gothic website and found the chickie you see now.  So, same hair, same pale skin, same taste in clothes, just not actually me.

I think I'll keep it for a while   :wink:
Flower, gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine
Heal what has been hurt
Change the fates' design
Save what has been lost
Bring back what once was mine
What once was mine.......

Hammock Rider

Quote from: RCMerchant on March 08, 2011, 07:51:36 PM
Quote from: Hammock Rider on March 08, 2011, 12:37:25 PM

Didnt-at one time-have Terence Hill on a drag sled? From one of the Trinty movies?  :question:

Wow good memory.
Jumping Kings and Making Haste Ain't my Cup of Meat