Main Menu

Early 90's (I think) erotic thriller

Started by Flick James, February 15, 2012, 08:03:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flick James

There's an erotic thriller I caught on cable quite a few years ago. I'm guessing it was early 90's because I think I saw it around '93 or so and it looked like something that had been made recently at the time.

It involved some middle-aged successful man, probably and executive of some kind, who is in a loveless marriage to a woman who has not sexual interest in him. He goes to some strip club in some seedy part of town and befriends some creepy homeless guy who's always hanging out in front. He has a tryst with one of the dancers, which starts a descent into sexual intrigue that is new for him coming from a fairly straight-laced life. I think the girl has some sexual hangups like being into asphyxiation, which he's not into but goes along with. At some point I think it's revealed that the wife, who has been avoiding him sexually, is actually having an affair, maybe with somebody he knows or works with.

Anyway, it looked like your typical b-movie erotic thriller, had some creepy elements. I feel like I should know who the lead actor is but I can't place him. I'm not even interested in finding the movie, I just had a flash of the movie and want to solve the mystery.

Any leads?
I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org

Rev. Powell

Maybe Naked Obsession (1990)?  I had Cinemax around this time and I probably saw one movie with that plot a week! 
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

joejoe

maybe a film made by New Horizion pictures?

If I remember right, that company made alot of of soft erotic films in the late 80's and 90's
when in doubt,  plan E.   EXPLOSIVES!!

Flick James

Quote from: Rev. Powell on February 15, 2012, 08:48:08 PM
Maybe Naked Obsession (1990)?  I had Cinemax around this time and I probably saw one movie with that plot a week! 

That's it, Rev. Consider it solved.

I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org