Main Menu

I HATE THIS CRAP!

Started by Flick James, April 02, 2012, 03:20:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ulthar

Quote from: Flick James on April 04, 2012, 11:24:42 AM
Holy crap, ulthar, you're already putting me in a courtroom? :buggedout:

No...just saying documentation is key to this stuff if you believe there is a problem.  Often, if there is an imbalance in docs, that can be what PREVENTS you from going to the courtroom.

Sorry, was not trying to be alarmist, just making a larger point.

But seriously, don't take it as an attack on your logic or advice. I just happen to lean toward AHD's point of view in that calling HR could certainly serve to make an issue where there doesn't need to be one and potentially make matters worse. A valid observation I thought.

No worries; he (and you) are right.  I just wanted to clarify that I was NOT talking about reporting HER, just the situation.

After all, it could be said that the rumor is making YOU  uncomfortable in your workplace.

Go with your gut!  I'm just glad I no longer work in settings with this kind of crap going on.  Holy moley.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Hathaway:  I noticed you stopped stuttering.
Bodie:      I've been giving myself shock treatments.
Professor Hathaway: Up the voltage.

--Real Genius

Allhallowsday

People need something to talk about.  Mischaracterization is endemic.  Unfortunately, people are routinely two-faced and dishonest.  Ego is a touchy part of the human psyche. 
If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!