Main Menu

Happy St. Pattie's Day!!!

Started by Pacman000, March 17, 2018, 09:52:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pacman000

Almost forgot. Hope y'all have something green on. :)

316zombie

even though i have irish ancestry,yes, i am wearing a horrendously ugly pair of neon lime green sweatpants, lol! comfy though!

LilCerberus

And a happie lush day day to all you drunks out there who aint neither Irish nor Catholic.
"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

sprite75

Yeah I wore bright green this year and had a wee bit of Guinness
God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.

Trevor

Last year, I had a taste of Guinness and :drink:  then  I had a major wee  :wink:
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

BoyScoutKevin

Quote from: Trevor on March 18, 2018, 05:22:32 AM
Last year, I had a taste of Guinness and :drink:  then  I had a major wee  :wink:

I don't know about the wee, but I have been to the Guinness Brewery in Dublin (Ireland) and got a free sample. I could not drink it. And that was at a time, when I could still tolerate alcohol, which I no longer can, as it was just too strong for my taste. Supposedly, at that time, the Guinness they shipped to America was not as strong, as the brew sold locally.

Alex

Quote from: BoyScoutKevin on March 20, 2018, 04:08:30 PM
Quote from: Trevor on March 18, 2018, 05:22:32 AM

I don't know about the wee, but I have been to the Guinness Brewery in Dublin (Ireland) and got a free sample. I could not drink it. And that was at a time, when I could still tolerate alcohol, which I no longer can, as it was just too strong for my taste. Supposedly, at that time, the Guinness they shipped to America was not as strong, as the brew sold locally.

Yup, although I am told that everything shipped world wide is now the same as the domestic stuff.
I'll show you ruin
I'll show you heartbreak
I'll show you lonely
A sorrow in darkness