Main Menu

What fictional character do you wish was REAL?

Started by retrorussell, August 16, 2018, 08:39:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

retrorussell

I sometimes pretend a fictional character was real, and imagine how I would talk to them if we met.

The one I wish was real most is..
BUGS BUNNY!

Think about it-- the guy was handsome, clever, insanely talented and just a happy-go-lucky fella.. wouldn't want to hurt or annoy anybody unless they TOTALLY deserved it. 

I'd like to see a cartoon where Bugs cheesed off a lame-o liberal protester holding up traffic on a major interstate/bridge for some stupid "cause" and made them look stupid.  We could use a guy like Bugs today!  Bugs Bunny For President!
"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."

indianasmith

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

RCMerchant

Captain America! 
(Thought I was gonna say Dracula, didn't ya?)
Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

Svengoolie 3

Tony stark.  That ARC reactor would save the world.
The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.

The Burgomaster

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."

Svengoolie 3

Quote from: The Burgomaster on August 17, 2018, 05:53:12 AM
Ernst Stavro Blofeld

We already have a real one,  he goes by the name Rupert Murdoch.

Leah

yeah no.

bob

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

ER

What does not kill me makes me stranger.

Alex

Your kisses turn princes into frogs and passion plays into monologues.

Svengoolie 3