Main Menu

You KNOW what state man: Syringes Found Up There Weren't Mine

Started by sprite75, January 07, 2019, 04:33:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sprite75

Florida Man roared to life to start off 2019

QuoteA Florida Man denied ownership of three syringes removed from his rectum during a 4:30 AM strip search at a county jail, according to a criminal complaint.

Cops arrested Wesley Scott, 40, early Friday on an outstanding warrant charging him with drug possession. While being searched in the field, Scott denied having any illegal items concealed on (or in) his body.

But when Scott, seen at right, arrived at the Pinellas County jail and was subjected to a strip search, he "removed three syringes from his rectum and provided them" to a jailer. Scott then claimed that he "found" the syringes and that "they were not his."

This explanation did not stop officials from charging Scott with introducing contraband into a correctional facility, a felony. He is being held on a $5000 bond.

Ok, Florida Man.  If they're not yours how the hell did they wind up getting up there?
God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.

Svengoolie 3

OK if I we're a juror,  i'd refuse to convict on this charge because he did not enter the facility willingly but was forcibly taken into it.
The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.