Main Menu

Poohniverse?

Started by chainsaw midget, March 19, 2024, 07:32:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chainsaw midget

I have to give them credit for something.  The people that made the Winnie the Pooh horror movies certainly aim high.  Now they're talking about bringing the characters from their "Twisted Childhood Universe" together for one movie. 

Not only are they bringing in the Winnie the Pooh cast, but it's supposed to also feature characters from their horror versions of Bambi, Peter Pan, and Pinocchio (which aren't out yet.)  And then they're adding horror Sleeping Beauty and the Mad Hatter. 

Still not interested in seeing this, but it's got a nice poster. 

Alex

I hope they get the budget to improve the costumes.
Your kisses turn princes into frogs and passion plays into monologues.

Gabriel Knight

I'm so tired of this garbage universe trend. They tried it with Universal monsters and failed miserably. Can't they try to make a decent movie first, and then see if they can connect it with other films in the same universe?
Check my crappy and unpopular reviews and ratings:

https://www.imdb.com/user/ur85652268/?ref_=nv_usr_prof_2

bob

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

bob

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

RCMerchant

Stupid is too nice of a word for this.
"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

claws

This was expected after winning worst movie of 2023. They don't care about bad press, why should they? As long as their cinematic poop makes money.
Is it October yet?

Criswell

These are just clickbait in movie form. There isn't anything to them except getting articles and shares. I doubt anyone really watches these but if people are talking about them they're just gonna keep going.