Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 09:17:37 AM
714357 Posts in 53095 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Popular movies you hate...... « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: Popular movies you hate......  (Read 14099 times)
onionhead
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2006, 08:31:47 PM »

I'm with Menard as far as Titanic is concerned--1953 version with Clifton Webb and Barbara Stanwyck is shorter and far more entertaining, for me at least.
Ditto anything with Tom Cruise.

Some people like cupcakes better--I for one care less for them
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2006, 09:22:01 AM »

I hadn't even heard about any hockey game. There's been so much stupidity surrounding the federal election up here, with the ruling party (hopefully gone today) saying a lot of stupid things to look like patriots (by some definition I don't understand), I assumed that's what you meant.

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
pops_mcfly
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2006, 01:26:03 PM »

Nope--I've been to Canada before and while the mountie border patrol treated us like trash for being American citizens the rest of the folks in Canada we met were really decent and I've always just figured that a cop is a cop regardless of the country they are in an 9 times outta ten cops are jerks. But what I was referring to was a series of Hockey games that took place. I cannot remember exactly what type of Hockey game it was be it Olympic or College or whatnot but the Canadian fans and the players on the team shouted U.S.A. sucks! through the whole game--this wouldn't have been a big deal except that the U.S.A. was the only one they targeted. When the  U.S. went up against Russia in the same series, several canadian fans went in just to shout  "U.S.A. sucks!" . What has started this I don't know--I don't even like Hockey--hell aside from the Superbowl I hate sports with a passion--and the only real reason I like to watch the Superbowl are the hilarious ad's that come out usually during that time--the closest thing I LOVE with all my heart to a sport is Pro-Wrestling. lol

God, why did some moron decide to ruin the Dukes Of Hazard with Jessica Simspon as Daisy? Yeaaaaauuurrrgggghhh--the HORROR!
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2006, 03:07:39 PM »

Yeah, hockey fans in general can be pretty bad. There's a certain portion of fans at all levels who are going to find some way to make the players, officials and other spectators miserable. Sadly, it seems to be getting worse. You would be amazed at the things minor hockey fans will yell at teams from a town just a short drive away. Crazy.

---------------------
Amanda
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2006, 09:03:26 PM »

I don't know if this qualifies for "popular" but it was supposed to be a bigger release horror movie.....Venom.  Time I'll never recover.  So boring.......I was begging the TV to kill someone.  Anyone.  When they finally starting dying, it wasn't even worth the wait.  

Amanda
Menard
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2006, 11:55:28 PM »

I actually liked Venom, provided there is not another film of which you are speaking. The one I saw starred Klaus Kinski, Nicole Williamson, and Oliver Reed. There is a particularly painful scene for guys which involves a Black Mamba and Oliver Reed's pants leg. I did have the advantage, though, of having seen it when it came out at the theatre. It may well not be as effective on the small screen.
BTM
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2006, 04:47:53 PM »

I hated Sleepless in Seattle.  

And I really disliked The Phantom Menace.  (That'll get me flamed for sure, I bet.. :)

"Some people mature, some just get older." -Andrew Vachss
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2006, 06:05:17 PM »

BTM Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> > I hated Sleepless in Seattle.  
>
> And I really disliked The Phantom Menace.
> (That'll get me flamed for sure, I bet..

Or not. Midichlorians my ass.

---------------------
Menard
« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2006, 06:38:27 PM »

I thought it was agreed upon that nobody was suppose to give Andy an opportunity to mention his ass. Now we'll be talking about his ass for the rest of the week.

odinn7

« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2006, 06:41:16 PM »

...or, I could completely re-direct the talk about AndyC's ass by mentioning....

Gigli....

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You're not the Devil...You're practice.
Menard
« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2006, 06:57:00 PM »

Danged. What a choice; Andy's ass or Gigli.
dean

« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2006, 07:40:00 PM »

Did somebody mention something???

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
Menard
« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2006, 08:01:47 PM »

No, you were dreaming; go back to sleep.
dean

« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2006, 08:13:50 PM »

Menard Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No, you were dreaming; go back to sleep.
>
> Doctor Menard's Portal o' Doom
> Zhorkow's Cybiko Files
>
> Captain Obvious,,,,,,to the rescuuuuuuuuuue!!!

Oh, ok then...

hmmm... Bennifer...pronounced like 'really'...

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
Amanda
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2006, 09:10:48 PM »

Oh no...this is a new release starring Jonathan Jackson and some other people unheard of.  Oh wait, METHOD MAN is in it.  Yeah, anyhow......just...yeah.  

Amanda
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Popular movies you hate...... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.