Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 10:59:10 AM
713409 Posts in 53060 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  'Where are they now?' Actor Sightings « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 'Where are they now?' Actor Sightings  (Read 2637 times)
Menard
« on: February 15, 2006, 10:02:40 AM »

This past Sunday night, two television shows had appearances of actors I had not seen in a while.

Grey's Anatomy had Kyle Chandler (played Gary Hobson on Early Edition) with a significant amount of screen time in a two-parter. Too bad they felt the need to blow him up at the end.

Desperate Housewives had Carlos Jacott (Jack on She Spies) in a minor but pivotal role.

It may just be that they have been working regularly, but I have just not seen them in anything for a while.

Has anyone else had recent sightings, in movies or TV, of an actor or actress they had not seen for a while?
trekgeezer
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

We're all just victims of circumstance

« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2006, 11:41:44 AM »

Hey, Kyle Chandler had a pretty big part in Peter Jackson's King Kong. He played the self-obsessed  dashing hero actor.

I notice from the ads (because I don't watch the show) that Richard Burgi is on Desperate Housewives.

And you thought Trek isn't cool.
LH-C
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2006, 11:50:33 AM »

Before 'Da Vinci's Inquest' finally started showing here in the states, I wondered what had happened to Nicholas Campbell because I hadn't seen him in anything for years.

Menard
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2006, 12:26:13 PM »

I had not seen Jackson's King Kong yet, but I did notice that entry when I was looking at Chandler's filmography on imdb. How long until the DVD release I wonder?
Menard
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2006, 12:29:31 PM »

With Da Vinci's City Hall, the new series, it will probably be that much longer until Nicholas Campbell is in seen in much of anything else. The show also explains what happened to Donnelly Rhodes.
LH-C
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2006, 12:46:40 PM »

One actor who kind of seems to have gone AWOL is John Wesley Shipp. I know he was in some lame wannabee teen series last year, but he's a damn good actor and needs to be on a good show. I even watched the first season of lame 'Dawson's Creek' because he was on there. And I'm really glad that 'The Flash' is finally on DVD.

LH-C
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2006, 01:25:23 PM »

Also, what ever happened to David Naughton (An American Werewolf in London)?

Menard
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2006, 02:51:32 PM »

LH-C Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Also, what ever happened to David Naughton (An
> American Werewolf in London)?
>
> LH-C - my photography

Now there's a missing in action star. He was one of the up and coming of the 70's stars who made it into the 80's, then seemed to fall off the map. Do you remember his short lived TV series called something like 'Makin' It'? (one of the short lived series to either try to feature a primarily Italian cast or an actor/actress from the movie Saturday Night Fever; they tried a show with Donna Pescow too).

I had seen him in some straight to video/showtime stuff in the 90's and have not seen him since.

Maybe all the Dr Pepper he has been drinking finally caught up with him.

LH-C
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2006, 05:00:20 PM »

Yeah the last thing I saw him in was 'Body Bags', and that was 13 years ago!

Mr_Vindictive
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2006, 08:26:59 AM »

Menard,

Thanks for posting this.  My wife and I were trying to figure out who the bomb tech on Grey's Anatomy was, since he looked quite familiar to both of us.  I was actually thinking that he must be Robert Forrester's son, since he looks so much like the guy.

Anyway, it's good to see him back on TV.  I used to quite enjoy Early Edition.

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  'Where are they now?' Actor Sightings « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.