Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:46:03 AM
713327 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  R.I.P. Don Knotts « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: R.I.P. Don Knotts  (Read 3605 times)
trekgeezer
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

We're all just victims of circumstance

« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2006, 08:17:47 AM »

They had his biography on last night. They did show one of his nervous man on the street routines. He was a circus trapeze artist, I can't remember the name he gave.

Something I didn't know was that while he was doing Three's Company, he was suffering from macular degeneration. They said the cast and crew pitched in and helped him with learning his lines and getting around on set. He later had surgery that corrected it.

And you thought Trek isn't cool.
The Conqueroo
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2006, 08:38:13 PM »

Hmm!!You know,this could start the "Three's Company "Curse!!Think about it:John Ritter Died On The Set of His New Show "8Simple Rules".Three Years Later,Don Knotts Died.Don Knotts and John Ritter Worked Together On "Three's Company".Norman Fell and Audra Lindley Both Died A Couple of Years Ago!!Suzanne Somers and Joyce DeWitt Aren't Dead,But Except For Suzanne's Infomercial for the Ab Trimmer and That Crappy Comedy Her and Patrick Duffy Were In On ABC About Ten Years Ago,They May as Well Be Dead!!Come To Think About It,Robert Young Died A Few Years Ago As Well!!Of Course,You Never Heard Too Much About Him Prior Tio His emise,So Might As Welby Dead!!)GROOAAN!!)
The Conqueroo
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2006, 08:46:22 PM »

I have three one sheet Movie Posters myself:"Buffy the Vampire Slayer'(Kristy Swanson.Not sara Michelle Gellar);"The Great Escape"and "Tombstone".Kristy Swanson Had A Promising Career in the Early 90's With "Buffy"and"Hot Shots".She Costarred With Charlie Sheen in "Hot Shots".Now,Charlie Sheen Has A Hit Sitcom With "Two and a Half Men"While Kristy Swanson Is On "Skating With Celebrities".How The Mighty Have Fallen!!
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  R.I.P. Don Knotts « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.