Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 10:33:31 AM
714153 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7732 Members
Latest Member: Larryfiste
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Ageing actors crash spaceship at scifi con! Film at 11:00..... « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ageing actors crash spaceship at scifi con! Film at 11:00.....  (Read 1586 times)
Flangepart
« on: January 17, 2002, 06:54:24 PM »

Ever wonder...i know i have....what happened AFTER the big climax of a movie? Take GALAXYQUEST....please(Sorry)....and conciter. They crash a multi ton alien space ship in a parking lot...miraculisly not killing anyone, far as we know....and all of them get to go back into T.V. land? Ah, am i the only  one bemused at the thought of what went on After the con?  Imagin the police debreffing, followed by the F.B.I. debrief? "I'm Agent Mulder, this is Agent Scully. We'd like to ask you about this "Spacecraft" you found." Imagin the lawsuits from car owners? Ho, boy! So....is there any scene, or climax, that you've constructed an "Epilogue" for? Juuuuuust asking......
BlackAngel
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2002, 04:41:24 AM »

The State of New York vs. The Ghostbusters for speeding around in a 1960 ambulance, the use and operation of those "ecto-plasmic guns" without a permit, and the illegal use of an american landmark, namely, the Statue Of Liberty, as a means of transportation and as a weapon.  The trail will begin on, 1/18/02 in lower Manhatten court house.
AndyC
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2002, 03:34:47 PM »

I've often wondered about the immense cleanup and rebuilding that would be required after Independence Day. Industry, infrastructure, bureaucracy, military, transportation and economy are all in ruins. All major cities are levelled, and one is radioactive. What's more, there are 15-mile-wide spaceships crashed all over the place, and probably a few chunks of the mothership that will be raining down for a while. Something tells me those smiles they're all wearing at the end would fade pretty fast when they think about what comes next.

Would it even be possible to maintain more than a few enclaves of civilization? Maybe there should be Independence Day 2, where we find Smith, Goldblum, Pullman and the rest trapped in Area 51, under seige by Humungous and his gang (or an American equivalent), and playing games with a dog skull. Actually, the post-ID4 US would be a cool setting for a movie like that.
Flangepart
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2002, 12:50:24 PM »

I've seen some ID4 novels out working from that premise. Never read any, but they do as you suggested. Give em' a try, tell us what ya' think.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Ageing actors crash spaceship at scifi con! Film at 11:00..... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.