Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 08:29:27 AM
714151 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7732 Members
Latest Member: Larryfiste
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  What was the name again? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What was the name again?  (Read 1338 times)
Tyler Davis
« on: January 19, 2002, 07:01:44 PM »

Hi there,

there's a movie I remember seeing in the videostore about 12 years ago. The cover had a boy on it with, I think, short brown hair and behind him stands some big red eyed creature with a lot of little sharp teeth. It was a drak cover and I'm not sure but I thought there was a number in the title. Does anyone know which movie I looking for?

Thankx,

Tyler
StatCat
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2002, 07:50:29 PM »

My best guesses that are most likely wrong are shadow builder or troll 2 which both seem to fit that description but neither are 12 years old. ( shadow builder does fit the description almost exactly at least but I haven't seen the troll 2 cover in years but I only sort of remember it.) Shadow builder was a hollogram with a kid with short brown hair and a giant monster head in back of him, the monster does have red eyes and lots of teeth. Other then that I have no clue.
A.C. Snob
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2002, 11:09:15 AM »

The movie is Xtro, which is only noteworthy for making even less sense than all episodes of "Lexx" combined.
StatCat
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2002, 06:46:55 PM »

I think you're right, totally forgot about XTRO when i was writing a response to this. That movie really doesn't make alot of sense but I haven't seen it in years but the box does resemble that description.
axel
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2002, 09:07:13 PM »

i own a older copy of Xtro and it fits that exact description. the kid has short brown hair, and looks rather disturbed. the creature is his dad. sort of. i hold xtro in high regard as one of the best bad sci fi movies of all time. i mean, its got malicious pedophilic aliens that give their sons glowing hickeys in alleyways, clown puppets brought to life to impregnate french maids with extraterestrial eggs which are then stored in the fridge, scary little kids, giant toys that kill people, and to top it off, the "birth" scene! ah, the birth scene, possibly one of the sickest moments in b-movie history where a woman suddenly gives birth to a flly grown man that is really an alien. i highly reccomend this movie. its the absolute pinnacle of bad taste and you HAVE to see it.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  What was the name again? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.