Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:00:55 PM
713371 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  A vampire motorbike!!! « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A vampire motorbike!!!  (Read 3664 times)
Yataran
« on: January 22, 2002, 07:45:06 AM »

Yeah, now I remember that my brother told me, time ago, about a film he watched on TV. It was about a diabolic motorbike that runs thru some (Sure, Californian) villages... Taking peoples blood!!! Yeah, it was something like a vampire! :P Yuck... Who could have that moto, uh?

See ya.
Rev. Darkstar
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2002, 04:43:30 PM »

It's I Bought a Vampire Motorbike and it stars most of the cast of Boon...
Trevor the Rat
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2002, 10:37:27 PM »

the title is actually "i bought a vampire motorcycle"
J.R.
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2002, 12:24:03 AM »

I've seen a movie like this: It's called Murdercycle, and it's on Cinemax Xtreme (or something like that) every now and then.
Yataran
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2002, 12:28:17 PM »

Well, the correct title is "I Bought a Vampire Motorcycle", was filmed in 1989 in England... And this is a description I read (Maybe it's on the cassette case???)

"Most motorcycles run on petrol, this runs on blood. Nick Oddie bought it at a knock down price, but it soon turned out to be more than he bargained for. Perhaps he should have suspected something when his best friend was found horribly murdered. Maybe he should have realised something was wrong when it would not start during daylight hours. Perhaps... but then again, who in their right in would believe that a motorcycle could turn into a bloodsucking vampire. After all, it isn't something that happens every day. Or is it?"

Cool, uh?Yataran wrote:
Trevor the Rat
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2002, 02:17:18 AM »

yeah you put blood in it's gas tank in order for it to run it has retracting spikes on the handle bars to control who rides it and blades on the sides of the tires to slice people up.
JR (not J.R.)
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2002, 12:38:32 AM »

Actually,  Murdercycle is made by the same group that does those Skinamax movies.  The Murdercycle is an alien dirt bike that has lots of black rubber on it and shoots people with lasers.  A horrendously bad movie, indeed.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  A vampire motorbike!!! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.