Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:49:16 PM
713353 Posts in 53057 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  My IMDB page -- « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: My IMDB page --  (Read 6980 times)
peter johnson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2006, 10:26:04 PM »

Yikes!  That's quite a response from our sometimes reticent crowd here --
Thankyou, ASHTHECAT, for filling ol' Scott in  --
     So Scott, and anyone else who hasn't done so, if you go to Andrew's review of ROBOCHIC, ne. CYBERCHIC (Name change necessitated by Orion's copyright infringement lawsuit), and click on my name in the body of the review, a still of me from the film, courtesy of Andrew, will pop up.  I'm dressed as Gimp, philosophy-quoting idiot of the Satan's Onions (Should have been "Satan's Minions",  but I was drunk when I ordered the vests) biker scum gang.  I'm holding a shotgun, and I'm dangerous!!
     How did I play him?  Extremely self-confident, but, in keeping with the Sons of The Desert motto, "Two minds without a single thought", eg. very brainless, yet literate and philosophical.
     Please find the yucky film and note my improvised bit at the hotdog stand during the police chase, wherein I channel the spirits of Charlie Chase/Harold Lloyd --  . . . yeah, sure . . .
     Anyway, the director of my latest short one, "Ghost Town", is determined to get us into Sundance, so let's see . . .
     PS:  I didn't just "put the link on my post", ulthar, because I'm semi-computer-illiterate.  When I try to do unfamiliar things on my home setup, things break.  Same reason I didn't try to post on the communal bio-board.
peter johnson/denny crane

I have no idea what this means.
Scott

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2006, 10:31:33 PM »

Thanks Peter I found it.

I got him right here Andrew. Where's the reward ?...............

peter johnson

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2006, 10:52:05 PM »

Yes, good work, Scott!!  That's the one --
And, oh, trekgeezer, yes, you are probably correct re. commercials.  I hate watching commercials as well, but depending on where you've lived, you've probably seen me in any number of Law-firm spots for different lawyers, always playing the slimy insurance adjuster who won't pay up -- Legal Broadcasting Affiliates/Studio One is based in Denver, Colorado, and they're the ones who create TV commercials for lawyers all over the USA.  
I've done 18 spots for them -- some of which are doubled with a different tag on the end, re. same commercial, just different lawyer coming in at the end giving his spiel.
I've also done McDonalds, GM, Ford, Michelein Tires, DuPont, and a variety of industrial films, if you've ever worked for Hewlett-Packard, or VectraBank, or etc. etc. etc., I may be the guy telling you not to put your hand in the deep-fryer --
peter johnson/denny crane

ulthar

I AM serious, and stop calling me Shirley

« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2006, 12:03:17 AM »

I may be the guy telling you not to put your hand in the deep-fryer --

Sound advice; it's nice to have job satisfaction.

;)

Really, I think it is time for the badmovies.org bunch to make a bad, VERY low budget, movie.  At least we know where to find the acting tallent.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Hathaway:  I noticed you stopped stuttering.
Bodie:      I've been giving myself shock treatments.
Professor Hathaway: Up the voltage.

--Real Genius
dean

« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2006, 04:51:23 AM »

I don't care what they say about you Pete, anyone who has played a character called Gimp, in a gang called Satan's Onions is ok by me!

Oh and Ulthar, great idea: get a budget together and fly me over and we have a deal!!

Please??

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
Mr_Vindictive

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2006, 07:25:36 AM »

dean Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> Oh and Ulthar, great idea: get a budget together
> and fly me over and we have a deal!!
>
> Please??

No deal Dean.  We don't want you.....gigli lovers in our country!

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
Scott

« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2006, 07:32:12 AM »

Skaboi, not I'm not only in the U.S., but am heading to the Carolinas in May. VIVA GIGLI ! ! ! !

trekgeezer

We're all just victims of circumstance

« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2006, 10:24:11 AM »

You just haven't got the letter bomb yet, Scott.

And you thought Trek isn't cool.
Mr_Vindictive

« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2006, 01:01:57 PM »

LOL Scott

Here I go thread jacking...

Where are you gonna be in the Carolinas?

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
Scott

« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2006, 01:12:01 PM »

From New Jersey to the Smokey Mountain National Park area. Coming down the Blue Ridge Parkway stopping often along the way in Mt. Airy, Linville Gorge area, Ashville, and the Waterfalls South of Ashville. Then to Chatanooga and Atlanta and back up to Cape Hatteras/Roanoke Island.

Most of the State Parks in the North Carolina mountains like Hanging Rock S.P., Pilot Mountain S.P, Stone Mountain S.P., Mt. Mitchell, and the Mystery Spot.

Mr_Vindictive

« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2006, 01:20:58 PM »

Sounds like a fun trip.  I was up at Hatteras just a couple of weeks ago actually.

I live closer to Cape Lookout.  About 5 minutes by boat actually.

Scott

« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2006, 01:25:04 PM »

Don't worry GIGLI is on it's way. Buying a new copy just for ya.

ulthar

I AM serious, and stop calling me Shirley

« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2006, 01:31:52 PM »

Watch out for the Brown Mountain Lights around Linville Gorge.  :)

I've done a bit of hiking/camping in Linville Gorge, and grew up not too far from the Great Smokies National Park.  Are you going to be hiking/camping at all these areas or just 'day visiting'?

If you get a chance and can add it to your list, try to visit Joyce Kilmer Memorial Forest right outside of Robbinsville.  True old growth forest (never been logged) with trees it takes 15 people hand-to-hand to reach around.  It gives an idea of what the Smokies once looked like.  Very, very cool.

(Also, the Robbinsville area is where NELL took place).

Sounds like a great trip.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Hathaway:  I noticed you stopped stuttering.
Bodie:      I've been giving myself shock treatments.
Professor Hathaway: Up the voltage.

--Real Genius
Scott

« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2006, 01:43:04 PM »

Wow, thanks for the info Ulthar and I will consider it. We will be taking many short mile type hikes on a 10-12 day tour of the region.

peter johnson

« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2006, 08:43:00 PM »

PROFANITY YEAH!!!
. . . ahem . . . Why, yes, I would in fact be quite interested in working upon any sort of film project that carried the "badmovies.org" Impremateur . . .
I'm sure Andrew has no money to invest in this, but I'm still willing . . .
Let's think about this . . .
peter crane/denny johnson

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  My IMDB page -- « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.