Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 07:31:17 AM
714333 Posts in 53094 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  My IMDB page -- « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: My IMDB page --  (Read 7013 times)
Scottie
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2006, 11:53:02 PM »

Call me a thread jacker as well, but I have to jump in on this conversation.

Scott, I live in the mountains of North Carolina as I attend school here at Appalachian State University. I live in Boone, which is about ten miles off the Blue Ridge Parkway and only about two hours from Asheville. If you perchance want to stop in for a bite to eat at one of our fine restaurants and talk bad movies (or good ones too) for a few hours, I'd be more than willing to accomodate. When are you driving through? I'll be here all summer and all next year, so I'm sure we'd coincide at some time. This invitation is open to all of you out there as well!

And Peter, congratulations on getting an IMDB page. I've considered trying to get my name up there, but I haven't done enough like you to qualify myself... yet. That is along and arduous process I'm happy you completed with such success. Also, I have a copy of ROBO C.H.I.C. and I was wondering if that offer you once gave me many years back to sign my copy if I sent it to you would still be good? Hmm? Maybe? I don't know if you're too big of a star now to honor such requests, but to be able to say I know that guy from that movie where they fired the main actress and filled her place with another chick in a wig, and that guy holding a sack of money with "Satan's Onions" spelled on the back signed my copy would make my day. Thanks.

-Scott

___<br />Spongebob: What could be better than serving up smiles? <br />Squidward: Being Dead.
Scott
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2006, 05:29:02 AM »

Thanks for the offer Scott, but I coming through with my family and we have a few thing to see and a long lost cousin of 30 years to visit in North Carolina.

peter johnson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2006, 09:16:30 PM »

re. Scottie --
Of course!
Never too busy to deface a Robo-box!
I'll send you my snail-mail address & get that taken care of --
Gimp/peter johnson

I have no idea what this means.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  My IMDB page -- « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.