Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:39:44 AM
713335 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Whoppers « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Whoppers  (Read 1880 times)
Katie
« on: January 29, 2002, 01:06:49 AM »

so i was scrolling through this site and noticed it was lacking a movie bad enough to bring tears to my eyes.

i would love to know if anyone else out there has ever heard of "shrunken Heads"
directed by Richard Elfman and starring Meg Foster and Julius Harris.

ok here's the plot:

3 pre-teen comic book fanatics are killed by a transvestite, lesbian gangster (foster), then brought back to life by the voodoo comic book salesman(harris), and turned into 3 shrunken heads, who he has fly around NYC (or where ever) fighting crime

each of the heads has a special power. one can shoot electricity out of his topknot, one carries a knife in his teeth, and the other is a biter.

things get more complicated when one of the heads falls in love with a member of foster's gang, and there's this whole thing with the "shrunken head hug", you're probably better off knowing.

anyways, just wanted to bring it to youse guy's attention, and hope and pray that it may one day be reviewed officially on this site, for this movie truly deserves the title 'bad' (fanfare)
Erik J
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2002, 07:27:14 AM »

Bad doesn't even begin to describe that movie.
Lee
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2002, 06:37:14 PM »

I've never seen and now I'm sure I don't want to!
big franks
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2002, 09:44:00 PM »

Shrunken heads... i haven't seen it but i'm going to now.
Katie
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2002, 10:23:34 PM »

oh, that's just the beginning, there's also 'vengeance of the dead' which involves ghosts possessing people in white trash usa, old men watching ugly women playing their granddaughters change, and a camera with large chunks of dirt you could grow a good sized plant in on the lens.
emob
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2002, 09:41:11 AM »

Yep. Saw it one late night on Showtime I think. At first I thought it was kind of a tongue-in-cheek type scifi movie but no, it was a truly low budget movie with the strangest plot ever. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry while watching it. The idea of three teenage shrunken heads fighting crime is a neat concept though. Too bad it was jsut too awful to watch.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Whoppers « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.