Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:24:18 AM
713326 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Eiken (anime) « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Eiken (anime)  (Read 1754 times)
akiratubo
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« on: July 21, 2006, 07:58:39 AM »

This is a little offbeat but I thought I'd post it, anyway.

Eiken is a little anime about a totally bland loser named Densuke.  He accidentally falls onto the breasts of a girl named Chiharu, who is reputed to be the most brilliant student at the gigantic (50,000+ student) school they attend.  Chiharu belongs to the Eiken club.  Eiken's leader, Kirika, decides that Densuke has to join as well basically because she thinks both Densuke and Chiharu really need to get laid and, hey, Densuke's already felt of her tits, so ...

However, Densuke is the standard anime loser and Chiharu is the standard anime shy girl so it takes a lot of the standard conniving on the parts of everyone in the Eiken club to get them together by the end of episode two.

Yeah, this thing's pretty standard fanservice, all right.  Big, animated tits bounce and bobble around the screen, girls' crotches are constantly thrust into Densuke's face, girls are always deep-throating phallic foods like hot dogs and popsicles.

Eiken's only stand-out feature is the monstrous tits drawn on some of the girls, which are pretty ridiculous even measured against boobs in other fanservice animes.  Eiken is also one of the few I've seen to feature the rather disturbing "big tits Lolita" fetish.  Yeah, there's a sixth-grade girl with a 111cm bust.  Fortunately, her endowment is mostly played up as "cute" but there are a couple of scenes with her that I'm pretty sure the audience is supposed to be getting a boner over.  I kind of felt like a sleaze during that scene in which she was trying to stuff her boobs into a swimsuit.

Come to think of it, Kirika and Grace are the oldest and they're probably only seventeen.  Chiharu is a high-school freshman.  Chiharu's sister Yuriko is in eighth grade and ends up giving Densuke a public blowjob!!!  I think she has sex with him later, too.  (To build up his confidence to nail her sister, natch.)  Cripes, is it even legal for me to own this thing in the US?

Thankfully, there is a jukujo (think MILF) and, thus, someone of legal and safe ethical age by US standards.  Eiken's faculty sponser, identified only as "Teacher" because no one ever remembers her name, has been a teacher for twelve years so she must be around thirty.  She's the only one to have anything actually crammed into her vagina.  That thing would be an eel.  See, she was part of a rally race and had to innertube across an eel infested part of the sea and ... Well, you get it.

What the Eiken Club is or does is never specified.  Kirika eats a lot, Grace tells fortunes, that one girl builds robots, there's a bear, and that's all we find out.  I have no idea what "eiken" would translate to, or if it means anything at all.  It may just be a pun.  The girls' backs are all "eiken", har har.

My personal favorite part of Eiken is Kirika.  She's a big girl with huge boobs who eats all the time and ------------- she's chunky.  She's got a big butt, a little bit of a ponch belly, and her thighs are pretty thick and overflow her stockings.  That any animation studio would even pay lipservice to the fact that a girl who eats all the time would be chunky is nothing short of revolutionary.  Even when she's drawn in a tiny little bikini, the animators took care to keep her realistically meaty.  She really looks like a big girl does in real life.  With exaggerrated boobs, of course.

Eh, somewhere in there is a plot of sorts about the Eiken team having to win a school competition before Densuke and Chiharu can f**k but, who cares?  If you watch this, you're there for the cartoon tits.  Does Eiken deliver?  Not really.  We get to see plenty of cell-painted tittie jiggling in tight clothes and swimwear but no illustrated nipples, pubic hair, or vulvas (except for Yurika's frighteningly featureless one).  Boo!  

Watch Eiken only if you are amused by the conventions of the genre, or are looking for a relatively harmless way to sample it.

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
Shadowphile
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2006, 11:24:42 PM »

Sounds like a rather bland example of the genre....
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Eiken (anime) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.