Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 03:02:59 AM
713386 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  You know what video game should be made into a movie? « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: You know what video game should be made into a movie?  (Read 9204 times)
Alan Smithee
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2006, 10:02:21 PM »

s**t, might as well do a movie of ZAXXON.
Fearless Freep
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2006, 11:44:16 PM »

"Duke Nukem Forever"...I hear it's been in production for awhile...

=======================
Going places unmapped, to do things unplanned, to people unsuspecting
Mr_Vindictive

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2006, 07:59:10 AM »

Fearless Freep Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "Duke Nukem Forever"...I hear it's been in
> production for awhile...

LMAO

That's a bit of an understatement Freep............

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
Fearless Freep

« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2006, 08:07:57 AM »

That's a bit of an understatement Freep............

I wondered if any geeks and gamers would get the joke :)

=======================
Going places unmapped, to do things unplanned, to people unsuspecting
Jim H

« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2006, 01:56:01 PM »

You're thinking of Abadox: The Inner War I believe.

And yeah, that could actually make an interesting horror/sci-fi movie.  At the very least, it was a great concept for a game - an enormous alien comes to EAT the Earth, and you have to fight your way into its body to kill it.
Ed, Ego and Superego

« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2006, 04:24:28 PM »

I weep just a tiny bit when I think that Duke Forever never happened.  But it would be a great movie...babes, bullets and bombs.  AND great catch phrases.

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
Mr_Vindictive

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2006, 04:28:11 PM »

Ed,

You never know man.  George Broussard still claims that 3DRealms is working on it.  I wouldn't have believed him six months ago, but they did FINALLY release Prey which has been in development since around the same time as DNF.  Prey is actually really really good, so I hope DNF will be...if it is ever released.

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2006, 08:23:09 PM »

You could always opt for the little stick figure from "Questron."  That would be the perfect part for several actors I can think of.

A live action "Dig Dug" movie could be quite the disturbing film.  Man, talk about fetish.  "I want to go in the backyard, dig until I find a strange underground world, then inflate the dangerous creatures that infest it."

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Neville

« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2006, 04:23:25 PM »

My pet project is to write a script for "Tetris". So far I have the scenario (future) and the rules (two people in the arena throwing bricks at each other). Dolph Lundgren and Paul W. Anderson have expressed their interest.

So "Bionic Commando" had a plot? OMG, so that's what kept me from finishing the game back in the early 90s... I'd like to see a film out of "North & South", but I don't know if American audiences would like to see their Civil War played for laughs.

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_and_south for details.

Due to the horrifying nature of this film, no one will be admitted to the theatre.
Shadowphile
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2006, 03:57:05 AM »

I can just see it now.  In the middle of a tense action sequence, a native American steps into the scene, wings a tomahawk at a random character and leaves again, followed shortly by a Mexican who does the same thing with a stick of dynamite...
Neville

« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2006, 05:28:43 AM »

...And a dramatic camera sweep over a battlefield filled with corpses from the defeated army is interrupted by a "corpse" standing up and saluting the camera crew.

Due to the horrifying nature of this film, no one will be admitted to the theatre.
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  You know what video game should be made into a movie? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.