Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:02:02 AM
713329 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  The absolute worst idea for a movie ever! « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: The absolute worst idea for a movie ever!  (Read 10962 times)
Shadowphile
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2006, 08:26:28 PM »

Bad Movie twinkie fest.  Now there is a venue.  Admission to the party comes at the price of a box of twinkies.  We'd all be so hyped up on sugar that even Heartbeeps would look good, for the 4.2 seconds our altered attention span would allow....
Ash
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2006, 08:33:50 PM »

ulthar Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
Ash, are you speechless?

No...
I wrote something that wasn't particularly nice and then decided to chuck it.
It was a definition that should be in Wikipedia and describes Wyrewizard to a T.

It was actually quite lengthy...around 1500 words.

I saved it to a Notepad just in case I really need to bust it out later.
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2006, 08:44:05 PM »

What?
No Ding Dongs or Ho-Ho's?

I haven't eaten a Twinkie in years..but I love them though.
Maybe I'll pick up a box the next time I go grocery shopping.
WyreWizard
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2006, 09:15:12 PM »

ASHTHECAT Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What?
> No Ding Dongs or Ho-Ho's?
>
> I haven't eaten a Twinkie in years..but I love
> them though.
> Maybe I'll pick up a box the next time I go
> grocery shopping.

Those would get real messy in this hot weather.  But if you don't mind dirtying your hands with sticky melted chocolate then knock yourself out.

::rolls in on a forklift carrying a dozen crates with individually-wrapped Ding-Dongs and Ho-Hos and sets them down in front of ASHTHECAT's front door

Babe, I'm leaving.  I must be on my way.  The time is drawing near.  The train is going.  I see it in your eyes.  The love beneath your tears.  And I'll be lonely without you.  And I'll need your love to see me through.  So please me.  My heart is your hands.  And I'll be missing you...
loyal1
« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2006, 09:45:17 PM »

Sign me up!  Can I bring Little Debbie snacks too?  Nutty bars, donut sticks...and oh...star crunchies!  Oh my beloved star crunchies...where have thou gone when I stopped smoking out of pipes 12 years ago??
dean

« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2006, 11:43:21 PM »

I think Shadowphile and ulthar are onto something!  I suggest something like a competition to find the most implausible, ridiculous movie out there, pick a top ten and then vote for 'Most ridiculous movie ever!'.  Whether it be a terrible movie or a fun movie, an A-Grade blockbuster to a C-Grade stinkfest, we're after the most ludicrous nutty plots in movie history.

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
Shadowphile
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2006, 03:42:03 AM »

ATOR: The Fighting Eagle

No eagle, a series of completely disconnected events, a main character in love with his sister, going from Zero to Hero in a single afternoon (not even a full day)  a villian who wears more eye shadow than any of the females in the cast, characters who introduce themselves during soliloquies, amazons who fight for the right to breed, costumes that are from vastly differing eras and a pseudo Conan complete with fuzzy boots and leather shorts.

What more could you ask for?
Amanda
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2006, 02:10:36 PM »

Hey...I LIKED Basic.  *S*

Amanda
Flangepart

« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2006, 11:13:28 AM »

ulthar Wrote:
>
> I say take the realism out of movies.  I see
> reality all the time (the news, life around me,
> etc).  I'm sick of ham-handed films whose
> directors think they will "change the world" or
> try to "make me think."  Or that try to educate me
> on some topic.  I want fun, mindless entertainment
> much of the time, and SoaP fits that bill.
>
> (That said, I do still like my serious sci-fi).

Exactly.
Thats why i watch Kaiju flicks. Fox news tells me whats going on in the world, then i try to get some rest for my overloaded brain with "Godzilla Vs. Mothra."
Enough serious, already!

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2006, 02:04:43 PM »

I don't know, but I think we already have our winner. But, I don't mind "Ator: the Fighting Eagle," which I have seen, but remember nothing about it, except that I saw it, as much as I do some of the other movies made by Hollywood, which are highly regarded both by critics and audiences, and contain such a totally unrealistic scene, it makes me want to drive my head through the television screen, if I'm watching the movie on television, or into the seat in front of me, if I am watching the movie in the theater.
trekgeezer

We're all just victims of circumstance

« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2006, 08:52:08 PM »

You know, just watching the advertising they're doing on tv for SoaP I think this thing is going to break even or better in the first weekend.

I love seeing Sam Jackson getting bleeped on the tube when he's saying "I'm getting tired of these motherf@!$ing snakes on this motherf@!$ing plane!!" And if you read the interview I posted above, you gotta love what Jackson said about the use of gratuitous shots of naked breasts being attacked in B movies. (Come on guys, you know that's why you want to see this movie!)

And you thought Trek isn't cool.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  The absolute worst idea for a movie ever! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.