Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 15, 2024, 11:21:38 PM
714145 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7732 Members
Latest Member: Larryfiste
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Saddam forced to watch South Park! « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Saddam forced to watch South Park!  (Read 8464 times)
Inyarear
Bad Movie Lover

Slimo! Slimo! Slimo!

« on: August 28, 2006, 07:33:14 PM »

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/28082006/344/saddam-s-cartoon-capers.html

Now if this story is true, I think it's a very good idea, but I think the Marines should vary Saddam's viewing material while he awaits his conviction and execution. Gigli and Ishtar would be good selections for this purpose, I think, as would Daddy's Deadly Darling (or Pigs) and anything else that has a skull rating here at badmovies.org.

Anybody else got some good ideas for Saddam? I should remind everyone that a lot of the "art" we found in Saddam's palaces was rather obscene and tasteless, so mere obscenity and tastelessness aren't likely to make much of a dent in his psyche. What really, really bad stuff can we inflict on this guy to prepare him for what he'll be seeing in the hereafter?
Fearless Freep
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2006, 10:34:48 PM »

"Sound Of Music" not because it's bad but because it would really blow his mind

=======================
Going places unmapped, to do things unplanned, to people unsuspecting
Yaddo 42

Where's that brick.......

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2006, 01:20:27 AM »

Can't Stop the Music, Xanadu, Roller Boogie, pretty much any 70s/80s movie built around a cultural fad or any wrongheaded attempt to modernize the musical. So all those rap musical/strung together musical performance movies I mentioned in the New Jack City thread like the Breakin' films, Krush Groove, or even crap like Lambada: The Forbidden Dance might work.

He'd probably like Hershall Gordon Lewis flicks, nitpick the death and torture scenes with an expert's perspective. How about the early works of John Waters pre-"repectability"? Can't see Saddam being a Devine and Edith Massey fan.

Or we could just play Howard the Duck (with the duck boobies scene just for the WTF effect) and the video for the Super Bowl Shuffle by the Chicago Bears on an alternating loop. Maybe the ultra-depressing Robert Blake wannabe race car driver character study "Corky"? That damn movie put me in deep depressed funk for a week afterwards.

If I thought he was the good Muslim he claimed to be when it served his purposes I'd suggest that biopic about the life of Mohammed starring Anthony Quinn from the late 70s. Instead I'd offer up the Left Behind films (and maybe the books on audiotape, if translations were available), those TBN produced end-times films: the Omega Code and Megeddo, and anything else in this line I could find - the cheaper and preachier they were they better. Show him what the real diehard fundamentalists and Bush supporters get all worked up in a frenzy over hoping it will come to pass. Maybe a little "Battlefield: Earth" for good measure.

Saddam wrote some overheated potboiler romantic epics himself, so he's a maker of crap entertainment (but I'll bet he doesn't think so) in addition to all his brutality, murder, corruption, and dictatorial activities.

blah blah stuff blah blah obscure pop culture reference blah blah clever turn of phrase blah blah bad pun blah blah bad link blah blah zzzz.....
Just Plain Horse
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2006, 08:28:26 AM »

This is torture? Make him watch 48 hours of Roger Corman and/or Adam Sandler films, then maybe I'll consider that punishment.
raj

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2006, 09:44:12 AM »

Gigli has been specifically banned as torture by the Geneva Convention.

48 hours of Roger Corman would be kinda nice, for me.  But then, I am a sick, twisted puppy.

Maybe force him to watch nothing but Lifetime Channel movies.
zombie no.one

Oookaay...

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2006, 10:02:06 AM »

Speed 2

The Girl in the Pearl Earring

Friday 13th part.VIII: "Jason Takes Manhattan"

strictly back-to-back viewing session: no toilet breaks allowed.

The Mandela Effect is a Mandela Effect
Dr. Whom

Cthulhu for president! Why choose the lesser evil?

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2006, 12:42:14 PM »

The collected works of Ben Affleck!

"Once you get past a certain threshold, everyone's problems are the same: fortifying your island and hiding the heat signature from your fusion reactor."

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput.
LH-C
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2006, 06:30:07 PM »

How about 'Showgirls'?

Shadowphile
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2006, 09:15:47 PM »

Fried Green Tomatoes
Thelma & Louise

any other film about female empowerment.

and any film made by Kim Jong Il
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2006, 02:30:53 AM »

The works of Larry Buchanan, the Polonia brothers...
And "The Wizard of Mars".

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
dean

« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2006, 03:32:11 AM »

This is like a list of all films I've either enjoyed watching or would like to...

Does that mean I'm a glutton for punishment?

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2006, 04:29:27 AM »

dean Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This is like a list of all films I've either
> enjoyed watching or would like to...
>
> Does that mean I'm a glutton for punishment?

I think it could best be described some of those times when we can say to ourselves, "Even 'I' think this is stupid".

"I can't surf! I can't surf! I can't surf! Well neither can you!" - The Reverand Horton Heat

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2006, 06:17:01 AM »

Make him watch American Idol.Or Dog,the Bounty Hunter.Or Queer Eye for the Straight Guy.Or that Dance competition show. I know! I know! Make 'em watch Track of the Moonbeast!EAGHHH!!!

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Yaddo 42

Where's that brick.......

« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2006, 06:26:22 AM »

Make him watch Nancy Grace and Rita Cosby. Throw in that dimwit Tucker Carlson and ADHD posterboy Chris Matthews for good measure. Or a marathon of the idiots on "Fox & Friends".

blah blah stuff blah blah obscure pop culture reference blah blah clever turn of phrase blah blah bad pun blah blah bad link blah blah zzzz.....
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2006, 06:38:25 AM »

RCMerchant Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Make him watch American Idol.

Hey!
I like American Idol!

My advice would be for him to sit shackled and forced to watch Manos: The Hands of Fate over & over & over & over & over again in a darkened room.
No bathroom breaks...no nothing...
I'd make sure to feed him lots of bulky food and give him many liters of water to drink.

Let him sit in his own s**t & p**s for days while enduring Manos for 7 days straight.

And if he tried to sleep, have the guards come in and give him a beating.
Pages: [1] 2 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Saddam forced to watch South Park! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.