Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 02:31:01 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Mistakes Horror movies make « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Mistakes Horror movies make  (Read 7712 times)
dean
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2006, 01:26:00 AM »

Wouldn't it be funny if what we thought was reality was fiction and what we saw on screen was the actual reality?

Who can prove me wrong, if absolutely all the evidence points to it all being a big conspiracy that is next-to-impossible to crack?

The movie industry is just an attempt to hide the truth from us!   Acting is just another smokescreen!!!

See, what if in the 'actual' reality, dismembered heads could talk?  What if when you are shot you actually do collapse and die in a flamboyant dramatic manner after being flung 6 feet in the air and 10 feet across the ground from a single small bullet.

What if in such a reality it was possible for the dead to rise up?  We're just all plugged into this pathetic 'fake' reality to make us think life isn't as exciting as it really is...

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2006, 01:36:58 AM »

What if,in reality,we were a buncha dumbasses and thought that if we jumped offa cliffs in batman suits,we would live,and try later to shoot ourselves outta cannons,or yattayattaorder ACME explosive bird seed would...etc...this is all kinda pointless...

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
dean

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2006, 01:44:15 AM »

"...this is all kinda pointless..."

Yup, like alot of WW's posts!

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
WyreWizard
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2006, 10:29:35 AM »

dean Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wouldn't it be funny if what we thought was
> reality was fiction and what we saw on screen was
> the actual reality?
>
> Who can prove me wrong, if absolutely all the
> evidence points to it all being a big conspiracy
> that is next-to-impossible to crack?
>
> The movie industry is just an attempt to hide the
> truth from us!   Acting is just another
> smokescreen!!!
>
> See, what if in the 'actual' reality, dismembered
> heads could talk?  What if when you are shot you
> actually do collapse and die in a flamboyant
> dramatic manner after being flung 6 feet in the
> air and 10 feet across the ground from a single
> small bullet.
>
> What if in such a reality it was possible for the
> dead to rise up?  We're just all plugged into this
> pathetic 'fake' reality to make us think life
> isn't as exciting as it really is...

LOL, you know, I'd hate to see your reaction if someone broke into your place, brought 10 sleeping severed heads and placed them on a kitchen counter.  Then when you woke up in the morning, the severed heads opened their eyes and said in chorus to you "Good morning!"  I would just love to see the look on your face.

If the dead really did became reanimated by unknown means, its a good thing the intact corpses are buried so deeply or sealed in mausoleums so they can't get out.  I thinking it would be funny if someone tried to cremate a corpse, the corpse suddenly woke and and screamed, complaining how much it burned.  But I'd hate to see what happens at the Tennessee Body Farm.  But you know what would be even funnier?  Imagine Lacy Peterson's corpse rising out of the Pacific and returning to take revenge of Scott!!!

Babe, I'm leaving.  I must be on my way.  The time is drawing near.  The train is going.  I see it in your eyes.  The love beneath your tears.  And I'll be lonely without you.  And I'll need your love to see me through.  So please me.  My heart is your hands.  And I'll be missing you...
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2006, 10:36:45 AM »

HAHAHAHA! Now I'm gonna have the image of deadheads on the counter chanting "Good Morning" all day! Curse you! Yer evil! EVIL! PUNISH! PUNISH!

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Fearless Freep

« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2006, 10:47:33 AM »

If the world were such that that could happen, the people in such a world would probably take it in stride.

Actually, they would probably be horrified of *our* reality "What, you mean when you die...that's it!?!?"

=======================
Going places unmapped, to do things unplanned, to people unsuspecting
WyreWizard
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2006, 11:13:27 AM »

RCMerchant Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> HAHAHAHA! Now I'm gonna have the image of
> deadheads on the counter chanting "Good Morning"
> all day! Curse you! Yer evil! EVIL! PUNISH!
> PUNISH!

Ya know what would be even funnier?  Lets say you decide to relax in your favorite easy chair.  You grab your remote, flip on the TV, flip to your favorite channel.  Then you find your favorite show on and it has your full attention.  You back up and start to sit in your chair, as you're sitting, you hear someone scream "AHHHH Don't sit on me!"  You turn around to find a severed head laying in your easy chair grinning at you!

Babe, I'm leaving.  I must be on my way.  The time is drawing near.  The train is going.  I see it in your eyes.  The love beneath your tears.  And I'll be lonely without you.  And I'll need your love to see me through.  So please me.  My heart is your hands.  And I'll be missing you...
Fearless Freep

« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2006, 11:20:46 AM »

*shurg* I got kid's toys doing that all the time at my place

=======================
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2006, 11:50:59 AM »

I love this site.To go from a heated discussion on the fine line between percieved reality and TV reality,to totally inane goofy sh*t....preety dam fun.

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
WyreWizard
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2006, 11:15:11 AM »

Last night, I had the weirdest dream.  In it, I was watching a talent show.  There were a lot of people showing off their talents.  Some singing, some dancing (quite a few left feet) some doing stand up routines and a few magician.  But the grand finale of the show was believe it or not, a juggler.  But this jugglers was unusual in one respect.  He was a normal person but its what he juggled that made him weird.  Can you guess what he juggled?  That's right!  Severed heads!  He brough out six severed heads and started juggling them.  As he was juggling them, they kept saying things like "Ouch!"  "Yahhh!"  "I think I'm dizzy"  "I think I'm gonna barf!"  "You don't even have a stomach anymore, you can't barf!" "Whoa!"

Fearless Freep

« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2006, 11:50:40 AM »

I think that was a muppets skit

=======================
Shadowphile
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2006, 10:47:49 PM »

It's a bad movie staple or at least it should be.

The question I have regarding those severed heads, when they say 'Good Morning' is it in the HAL monotone?
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Mistakes Horror movies make « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.