Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 04:19:10 AM
712925 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  Jericho (Wednesday Nights at 8pm on CBS) « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Author Topic: Jericho (Wednesday Nights at 8pm on CBS)  (Read 76642 times)
dean
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2006, 10:58:18 AM »

From the ads on tv, Jericho looks really interesting and something I'd probably get into, like Lost I suppose, since the few episodes I have caught were pretty good, but like Lost its on a time slot where I can never really watch it and I haven't had the patience or the motivation to tape it.  It's a bugger really...

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
Scott

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2006, 11:06:28 AM »

They will probably re-show it sometime. If it becomes a favorite maybe they will put it on DVD.

Scott

« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2006, 09:09:03 PM »

Ok, tonights show was pretty good. Small wrap ut of events.

1) The town seems to have survived the rains for now.

2) What's our knowledgable friend doing stealing weapons and prepared for nuclear disaster?

3) The towns last supper?

4) Teen finds freight train with lots of food.

5) The Mayor's rival acting up.

6) Brief glimpse from satilite channel coming from China showing U.S. map with cities struck.

7) Teams head in four direction to find survivors and one finds airliner that landed on a highway.

8) Pilots communications found in black box from highway landing.

9) Where are the passengers of the airliner?

10) Next weeks show. People suffering bad radiation illness coming from Denver to Jericho.

Stay tuned...............

trekgeezer

We're all just victims of circumstance

« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2006, 09:22:51 PM »

Our Knowledgable friend was moving weapons he had stashed.

What's in the barrel he's walling up in the basement?

Why wouldn't he let his kids go to the party?

In next week's preview he asks the radiation sickness victim "Why did you go back to Denver?"

Why hasn't Scott mentioned the mayor's perfect son isn't so perfect? (Sleeping with the bar owner, when he has an attractive wife who is the town's doctor)

And you thought Trek isn't cool.
Scott

« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2006, 09:42:51 PM »

Good show so far, so many questions. Looks like there is war in the U.S..

They also mentioned a couple times that tanks were seen heading towards Denver.

This is wild.

Scott

« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2006, 09:01:26 AM »

For those still watching JERICHO it's on tonight at 8pm. The series is so timely with the recent Iranian and North Korean nuclear activity.

There was that satillite news report on JERICHO from the bar with Chinese or Korean news person reporting on nuclear hits on U.S., but then the signal faded for any details.

Scott

« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2006, 08:42:55 PM »

Well.............JERICHO starts out interesting when the radiation burn guy shows up saying "Their coming". Then the middle of the show kinda falls apart with the search for the generator gas, the teen party, and finding the dead radiation victims by the lake. The only thing that peaked my interest this week was finding out that the towns "outsider" is part of something much larger. Then at the end of the episode they show some chaos with those explosions in town. The glimpse we get of next weeks show looked interesting.

This weeks show wasn't that good. This one still has enough unanswered questions to keep it interesting.

Scott

« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2006, 10:23:45 AM »

It's JERICHO time.........Tonight at 8pm on CBS. Maybe we will find out more about this "outsider" and what are those small explosions from this weeks episode clip?

ulthar

I AM serious, and stop calling me Shirley

« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2006, 04:10:45 PM »

Scott,

You'll have to fill me in tomorrow.  I'll be watching the baseball game.  I love baseball but limit my watching to the post season.  Gonna have to pass on Jericho tonight.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Hathaway:  I noticed you stopped stuttering.
Bodie:      I've been giving myself shock treatments.
Professor Hathaway: Up the voltage.

--Real Genius
trekgeezer

We're all just victims of circumstance

« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2006, 08:11:49 PM »

Jake seems to have a lot of knowledge also. He almost tells his Dad where's he's been the last five years, but his Dad says he doesn't care. He's just happy he came back such a good man.

Hawkins (outsider guy) does some research on Jake and turns up flagged passports from a number of central and south american countries.

Where'd the missiles at the end launch from ?

And you thought Trek isn't cool.
Scott

« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2006, 05:14:32 AM »

Yea, the son and the outsider are being revealed. What was weird is when the outsider typed something into is lab top it was Russian langauge.

This weeks episode was much better than last weeks. Then you have the power and phones come back on with the emergency TV broadcast and the White House podium waiting for someone to appear.

Well, alot of our nuclear missles are in the mid-west. That was a good ending for this weeks episode with the missles being lanched in the distance.

Ulthar, i watched the last 3 innings of the ballgame and the rest between commercials.

Scott

« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2006, 09:06:53 AM »

Jericho is on tonight on CBS at 8pm. Looks like the U.S. retaliates against someone. North Korea, China, Russia, Iran, or someone else.

Also Sci-Fi Channel has new season of GHOSTHUNTERS at 9pm and Sci-Fi: IVESTIGATES at 10pm.

Scott

« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2006, 10:05:08 PM »

One of the better episodes this week as we see the missles being launched and then the EMP bomb frying all the electronics in Jericho and probably much further since they can reach like 1000 miles radius.

Then we had the social break down of Jericho followed by the recovery of law and order at the end of the episode this week.

Next week the mayors rival returns and some other people arrive. They also revealed a little more of our two main characters.

Scott

« Reply #43 on: November 01, 2006, 01:15:46 PM »

JERICHO is on tonight at 8pm on CBS. Anyone still watching it?

Scott

« Reply #44 on: November 03, 2006, 11:43:57 PM »

The show is becoming a bit like a soap opera, but it's a nuclear soap opera. This week the mayor almost died and the rival mayor is back and making his mark. More is being revealed about or two strangers. They confirmed that Washington was wiped out and that New York City survived.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  Jericho (Wednesday Nights at 8pm on CBS) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.