Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 03:55:01 AM
714308 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Inframan is power! « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Inframan is power!  (Read 2982 times)
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« on: October 04, 2006, 08:25:20 PM »

I was in Best Buy with Jenna tonight and, along with "Curious George," we came home bearing a DVD for daddy.  "Inframan" on DVD!  I am pretty pumped, as seeing it on the shelf at Best Buy was a surprise.  How can you not be excited by thunderball fists?

Another, "Why is this not available on DVD?" movie that I can scratch off my list.  Now, has anyone heard about a DVD release of "The Green Slime?"

Another DVD set that I noticed was the "Samurai Jack" season 3 one.  It made me sad, because I suddenly realized that the series will never end in a satisfactory way.  It has now been a few years since the production ended and Mako has passed on.  A pity.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
akiratubo

« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2006, 03:10:10 PM »

THUNDERBALL FISTS!

I'm going to Best Buy right now to get it.  Thanks for the heads-up!

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
Yaddo 42

Where's that brick.......

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2006, 05:17:52 AM »

One of the first movie I saw on cable when we got the USA network. Glad to know it's available, I've been wanting to see it again for years. A short-lived local cult video store/comic shop/junk store had a VHS (with the original BIG box), but dummy me was too busy working my way through the Ernie Kovacs boxed set to get it before the store went under.

blah blah stuff blah blah obscure pop culture reference blah blah clever turn of phrase blah blah bad pun blah blah bad link blah blah zzzz.....
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2006, 08:29:48 AM »

I've been awaiting an INFRAMAN release for years.  How the heck did I miss it?  I must buy it . . . I MUST . . .

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2006, 08:38:33 AM »

The Burgomaster Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
I must buy it . . . I MUST . . .

Calm down Burgo....Get hold of yourself and please check into the nearest DVD addiction rehab center ASAP!

I'll bet I could torture you easily...
Just strap you down in a chair and threaten to break a DVD in half!

Hehe!
I'm just kiddin' with you dude!
The Burgomaster

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2006, 07:45:43 PM »

ASH:

I would probably behave like that if you merely threatened to put a FINGERPRINT on a DVD . . .

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
Ash

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2006, 03:59:49 AM »

Wasn't there an Inframan SuperNES game back in the early 90's?
Ash

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2006, 05:10:28 AM »

Oops...my mistake.

I was thinking of the game Ultraman

Youtube has a bunch of crazy clips of Inframan.
I'd never seen it before...it looks pretty wild!
I might have to check it out one of these days.
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2006, 08:57:25 PM »

I sat down and watched the DVD last night.  Katie went to bed about halfway through, because it is not her sort of movie (she does enjoy kung fu films like "Drunken Wu Tang" and "The 7 Grand Masters").  The quality of the picture and sound (for 5.1 Chinese audio) is amazing.  The English dub audio track is a little murky, but they might not have been able to get any better quality.  Watch the DVD with the English subtitles on with the English dub running and you will notice a lot of artistic license was in effect for what the characters were saying.

Between this and the fair quality Ultraman set that came out, things are good in the universe of kung fu heroes fighting monsters.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
The Burgomaster

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2006, 06:03:50 PM »

Okay - - I just ordered a copy.  Life is good again.

The Burgomaster

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2006, 08:17:23 AM »

WOW!  I watched my new copy of this last night.  The last time I saw it was about 20 years ago and I forgot how fast-paced and fun this movie is.  Sure it's a low-budget flick, but the costumes are colorful, the action is plentiful, and the special effects are bad (you can sometimes see the wires holding up the actors who are flying through the air), but VERY ambitious.  This is a great movie for multiple viewings.  I can't wait to watch it again.

Flangepart

« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2006, 11:26:49 AM »

I have SUPER INFRAMAN! And i will watch it tonight. Hikeeba!

Just ne careful, Andrew, or calling Katie "Princess Dragon mom" in your sleep could get u-gly.

Me want THE GREEN SLIME, and me want NOW! Or Hulk Smash!

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Inframan is power! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.