Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 09:49:06 PM
712916 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  New movie from full moon I rented « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New movie from full moon I rented  (Read 1679 times)
Phantom 187
Dedicated Viewer

« on: January 16, 2007, 08:56:47 AM »

The Ginger Deadman - a KILLER COOKIE with the voice of Gary Busey 
Thumbup Twirling very weird/little ginger bread serial-killer, doll-head thing walks around making strange and weird comments, unlike the Jackfrost killer snowman. This film is so well put together especially since I'm from Texas and it takes place in my state.
Joe
Bad Movie Lover

What are you afraid of? It's only rock n' roll.

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2007, 09:16:59 AM »

i thought it was a craptastic addition to the dying( if its not dead already) Band legacy. lets face it he aint what he used to be and it shows in the recent flicks.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2007, 03:20:33 PM »

Full Moon is really hit or miss.  Quite a few of my favorites are Full Moon, but some of their other stuff is just horrible.  I'd like to see some of their earlier stuff but unfortunately they only come in box sets of 4 movies for about 50 bucks;  I'm more interested in getting their movies used off Ebay for about $5 plus shipping.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Foywonder
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2007, 04:25:31 PM »

I'm no longer a lone voice in the wilderness. WooHoo!

NOW SHOWING IN FOYEURISM:
GOLDEN BAT - Feast your eyes on the wildest, wackiest, funkiest, Chiba-est Japanese superhero movie you've probably never heard of
B-WARE THE BLOG! - My blog devoted to the schlocktastic!
SaintMort
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2007, 07:17:50 PM »

dead or dying regardless they still need to release their classic 80's films
Joe
Bad Movie Lover

What are you afraid of? It's only rock n' roll.

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2007, 07:56:29 AM »

im all for the old stuff but the new s**t bites the big one. evil bong was midly entertaining and i stress MILDY the kills were stupid and the bong was a joke. Band used EVERY kill as a way to show off his new line of "Monster Bras" which are f**kin ludicrous, not to mention the kills were lame THE WAS NO GOOD STUFF very very very light blood. now the bong, goddamnit what is with the de-evolution of the creatures/puppets they are all 5 steps down from the good ol days. he uses them as a hook then kicks you in the balls when its time to deliver, i f**kin sick of it. i recently talked to band at a chiller theatre convention. i gave him a piece of my mind about puppet master vs. demonic toys and all he kept saying was "well i sold the rights its not my fault"......YES IT IS a***ole! i also asked him if he had plans for another sequel to puppet master and he replied "yes, there is going to be another one" at that point i wanted to jump over the table wrap my hands around his neck and scream "IF ITS ANOTHER STOCK FOOTAGE s**t FEST IM GOING TO STAB YOU IN THE FACE WITH A RUSTY FORK!", then i asked him to sign my leech woman action figure. im just really upset cause he doesnt give a f**k anymore. with films like Troll, and Terror vision and the puppet master series (only till 5) and the other countless GOOD flicks this guy has put out latley the crap he has been cranking out has been an insult to fans and himself.
Yaddo 42
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Where's that brick.......

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2007, 06:32:29 AM »

Saw Evil Bong, so it sends you to a really lame strip club in the sky with strippers with breast that bite? Oh wait it has Tommy Chong as well, maybe he figured everyone buying or renting it would be stoned while watching it.

I rented Petrified as well, could have been fun if it either had a real plot or point and/or if it had embraced the sleaziness/exploitation factor more with the whole "institute full of nymphos" element. The slo-mo mummy actually sneaking up on much less dragging anyone off to where they couldn't be found in that well lit and uncluttered basement was beyond stupid for even one of his movies.

If he put more money, time, and effort into the actual films; and less on the stupid making of segments, interviews, and stuff like filming those live shows he does. I really don't care if his kid is a minor pop star in a band. And he just reminds us how much fun his films used to be with those montages of old clips and lists of all his films.

blah blah stuff blah blah obscure pop culture reference blah blah clever turn of phrase blah blah bad pun blah blah bad link blah blah zzzz.....
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  New movie from full moon I rented « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.